Description #3

Describing: Your first day of high school

Description:

  Your mom just dropped you off in front of the large buiding. You looked up at the simple brick one story building and took a deep breath. You entered the crowded hallway and looked at the map and promptly walked toward your locker. 

  As I walked down the hall toward my locker, I could feel the eyes of the happy students who were giggling and staring at a group of guys. You felt exposed, with no room to duck into, no stairs to take. You simply focused on the dark blue double doors at the end of the hallway. As you made your way through the tight, busy corridor you felt as though you were in a coffin. 

  You finally made it to your locker and are now on your way to class. It seemed like the walls were closing in around you as you got bumped around by your fellow classmates. You watched as everyone had a friend, most likely from there old schools.

  'Of course' you thought menatlly face palming 'most of them have hardly ever moved schools. I forgot every single school, primary, elementrey, and high school, were all right down the street from each other'

  You finally made it to your classroom as you sighed in relief. You quickly took your seat ignoring all the guys being jerkwads and stupid. 

(I can't think of anything else to say)