|2|

🌺Aisa🌺
-wow, she got the new boy that quick? Does this chick got magic powers or something?-

-the new boy is fine as hell, I would like me a peice of that- it was the girl that tried to talk to August yesterday.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk with August.

"So, what you doing after school?" August leaned on the locker next to mines.

"I'on know. Lay around my condo...or something." I shrugged.

"Well since you dont have no plans, how 'bout I take you out tonight?" He smirked.

"Boy, were high schoolers. You sure you want to take me out on a date?" I crossed my arms laughing.

"Who said it was a date." He raised and eyebrows.

"Why, is it?" I closed my locker.

"Maybe." He wrapped his arms around my neck.

We walked in class and eyes were on us. As usual, no one sat in the front row so we did.

Out of no where, the chick from yesterday sat next to August.

"Hey, Im jahara." She got very close.

August payed no attention but pushed her away.

She obviously didnt care so she tried to sit on his lap.

"Sahara desert can you back off?" I cdossed my arms.

"Its Jahara, get it right." She rolled her eyes.

"I dont give two shitz, Sahara desert, Jahara their the same. Now get yo dry ass pussy away from my man." I glared. (You get it? Her pussy is dry as the Sahara desert 😂😂 No? Okay.)

"Baby, chill." August calmed me down.

"What ever, meet me after school sexiness." She winked at him.

I got and was about to strangle her but August held me back.

"Detention! August, Aisa, and Sahara- I msan Jahara." The teacher called out.

The class snickered and we went back to work.
--------------------
[Detention]
I sat on August lap and Sahara just stared at me.

There was no teacher in the class, just us.

"So, about the date, what should I wear?" I tried to start a conversation.

"Where something sexy, tonight will be special, alson bring some swimm8ng clothes." He smiled.

I giggled.

"Okay Teens, you may head back to your periods. August and Aisa 5th, Jahara, sciene class."

We got up and walked to our class.