chapter 1

It's was june.8th and school ended at 12:15 .Me and my 5 friends Jane, Lucy ,Erica,Roxy,Maddie we heard our names getting called out but unfortunately a whispering type if tone and we thought it was Rob and Daniel as usual so we turned around and we didn't see anyone it was like if we were trapped in a white room my head started pounding and it was so quite I could hear my own thoughts then I heard Jane call my name and she said the girls were unconcious I thought they were dead but the as I was about to check there pulse a gas out if no where came in and I blacked out. I woke up and the girls were crying, screaming for help I asked where are we Jane answer with "I wish I knew"I thought to myself  its  like if we were at a school but not our school .We rushed to find the lunch room we found it but....it was kinda wierd because there were 5 trays like if they knew we were going to come here first.We quickly ate our food but when I tried to get up I felt paralized and sleepy I fell asleep but when I woke up the trays where gone and the girls were like in shock just staring at the table I looked and it said "when you hear a  whistle run"....i thought it was some kind  of joke but then jane said let's go  find the gym we found it but then we heard it,it was a whistle and foot steps approaching we saw the girls locker room we ran inside the light flickered and then they went out.I quickly told the girls to check to see if they had there phone but they didn't then we heard the whistle and chains dragging and pounding on the lockers outside the girls locker room it was getting closer and closer then we heard the door open we quickly ran to the bathroom in the girls locker room and while the whistler was checking the lockers pounding one them 1 by 1 we felt our ways out the locker room .....the lights turned back on and on a locker it said 60seconds it looked like it was carved on the locker and I thought maybe we have only 60seconds to run away from the wistler .

                  Chapter2
I told the girls what I thought that meant but lucy,Erica,Maddie thought it was a prank we had and argument so we split up Jane was with me and the other girl were together .I asked Jane where should we go we took a while looking for the library when we finally found it the light went out and then we hear the whistle we ran inside the library we ran into Erica and Maddie then Jane asked where is Lucy then Erica and Maddie said what do you mean she is right here but she wasn't were is she they panic the whistle was coming from the 6th grade hall and then we heard the chains and pounding the whistling stopped and we heard a scream and the whistle continued the light went back on .We rushed to the 6th grade hall Maddie was dead it looked like she was hit by a chain multiple times she had marks all over her face and her chest the girls cried but on the wall it said 4 more to go 59 seconds .I told Jane we only have 59 seconds to find our next hiding place we ran all over the place we found the music room in time a soon as we entered the lights when out this time we were all together at least I thought then we hear the whistle the chain the pounding then we hear crying screaming for help it was....Maddie she had stayed behind .We heard a pound on the floor the light turned back on and we rushed and we saw Maddie she was hit by the chain but it looked like she was strangled by the chain by the marks on her neck .A locker said 58 seconds so we ran to the art room and waited till the light went out .

                Chapter 3

The light went out I was really scared because we didn't hear a whistle out side this time it was INSIDE WITH US!!!!! we panic we got out but he took Jane she begged she cried she screamed but we had to leave her.I cried silently when we found our next hiding spot the light turned on and ......I turned around and Erica was dead!! She had been dragged across the hallway and the whistler followed me and said your time is up and I screamed and begged but he said this to me "I'm in your head,I'm playing with your mind this happens but only in your head and your friends head I played mind trick with you and your friend " he let go of me and said "60 seconds to figure out how  to make me disappear " so i closed my eyes and whispered this isn't real then I said it louder and louder and louder till my throat felt numb the last time I yelled it I was at home in my bed .....

               Chapter4

It was a dream I thought so I grabbed my phone and then I heard the wistle I ran down stairs and I didn't see anyone I yelled hello is any one there but no answer I heard banging but no answer I heard footsteps I was getting freaked out then the lights went out .I cried and I thought no not again and I asked him why are you sill here and where are my friends he answered "your friends ?"  Yes my friends I yelled "no no those friends that were with you are just in your mind" "I'm just in your mind" No but you said figure out a way to make you disappear and I did why are you still here
"Because I lived in your head and I always will "

                   Chapter5

What do you mean you always will "don't you remember I'm your imaginary friend "he said friend I answered you killed my friends what friends he said the ones  that never existed the one that aren't even your friends.
I cried and said why did you do this to me and he said because your my friend and your ONLY mine he yelled you abandoned me for those girls .You threw me away like if I was trash now I'm going to throw you away ...TO BE CONTINUED