My Life

YRNS POV

I have something to tell my family, and I'm terrified. Tomorrow is my last birthday. My life is what, a  women would dream about. My husband is Craig Crippen , and I have 2  kids with him, Asia and Andrew. Asia is 6 and Andrew is 4. They are my life I would do anything for them even sacrifice My Life.

I know when I tell my family this will tear them apart. What about my kids how are they going to go on without me. i just can’t.

Prods POV

Tomorrow is YRNS birthday and I bought her, her red bottoms she has  been saving up for. She hates asking  me for money, but I spoil her because  she deserves it. I love my baby I don't know what I would do without her. And I'm not planning on loosing her any time soon.

Next Morning

I woke up waiting for YRN to wake up. She looks so peaceful sleeping.

*

5 mins later

I began to kiss down her neck wanting her body because she was taking to long to wake up. She smiled and woke up she looked at me in the eyes and kissed my cheek i shivered under her touch becauae that's the shit I live for and that's the girl I would die for.

Prod: Happy!!! Birthday!! Babe!!! I said getting on top of her and kissing her all over her face, while she giggled.

The kids barged in and began to jump on the bed and singing happy birthday they had beautiful voices just like their parents, but she didn't seem to like it.

YRNS POV

its now 5:00 pm and my family is here I have to tell them now or never.  "Everyone quiet down please" I yelled. Everyone quieted down I took a deep breath, and gulped my spit down I was so scared.

"I have bad news, I have Cancer, and it can’t be cured I only have 1 month to live, and I'm gonna be in the  hospital" i said while sobbing and Craig held me tight.

Prods POV

That day when she told me that she had Cancer I cried, and held her in my arms for 3 hours straight. We cried in sync, 1 month later she was gone The love of m t life just Gone. I had so much faith and I believed that she would be here for her kids’ sixteen birthday, but I know she's in heaven watching down right now I just wanna say I Love You YRN. And No one can replace you.

As we cried they rolled the casket out. They stopped in front of Asia and Andrew and I. They said there last words in sync just like our tears.

"Mommy, Please don't forget us we love you mommy we will see you soon please visit us in our dreams please we love you"

Asia picked Up her moms lifeless hand and kissed it.

"Lord please keep mommy safe in your arms" Andrew cried

_____________________________________

Here you go I was crying and writing  this omg still crying Happy Sunday  it was short but i kept crying sorry please,  

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Please

~ Monique