The first kiss.

It was a beautiful day as you and your best friend Simon were walking around the mall looking at random things for his videos. Y'all didn't find much but it was ok because he said"I'll just order more stuff online today and film it tomorrow" as he was saying that you were staring in into his magnificent ocean blue eyes. You and him knew each other since Grade 2 and you never get over the fact how beautiful his eyes were. He noticed how much you stared at his eyes for such a long time that after you snapped out of it you noticed that he noticed then you blushed.
~Time Skip forward 2 hours~
Y'all were walking and talking in the park that y'all used to hang out when y'all were little. Y'alls conversations were just reminiscing the memories you guys had together. Then out of nowhere you pulled him were it was private and he said " why did you do that y/n" Because I wanted to tell you about how I feel about you. You took a very deep breath and then said "Simon Minter I have Known you Since Grade 2 and I have had feelings for you for such a long time." You said almost passing out from talking super fast. There was an awkward silence and the you stated " Man I shouldn't have said that I knew you didn't li-" he Interrupted you with a kiss and the kiss lingered for about 5 seconds then you pulled away feeling as happy as a kid in the candy store. " You like me too?" You asked smiling with the biggest smile" Of course y/n I feel in love with you since I met you and my feelings have never changed for you and I would like to ask you one question." "Ok what is it?" You questioned. " Will you go out with me?" He said. "Yes, of course." I blurted out. " Ok Nando's at 3 tomorrow sound good to you beautiful?" "Yes"
Sorry for it being crappy this is my first
imagine so it will get better.