The Amnesic Saiyan

(Super quick before I start, this is HEAVILY based on STUPIDDOOMDOODLES Comic)

Arms folded over the blue-haired woman's chest as she watched the scene before her unfold. Bra holding a bright neon-pink box in her hand as she continuously attempted to stick on the sparkly-coated band aids on the short, angry, Saiyan. Every time the blue-haired girl tried to stick another one on his cut, Vegeta simply peeled it off his skin and glared down at her whilst his Adam's apple moved daring to say something aloud.

Though only mere seconds passed before a loud whack of an opening door was heard behind Bulma. Craning her neck slightly to the side to see Krillin running in hands to his knees as he panted, "Bulma!" Krillin began, "I came as soon as possible, a-are you okay?!" The short monk asked, "He hasn't killed anything yet has he!?"

Bulma, arms still folded with a grin pulling on her lip looked down at him. "Hey, Krillin!" She greeted shortly before continuing on, "Don't even worry, we have the situation under control!" The bluenette chuckled softly.

Trunks looked over his mother's shoulder and smiled waving, "Hi Uncle Krillin!" The teen exclaimed, grinning ear-to-ear.

Though the quietness broke momentarily by Vegeta's ear-splitting yells at the younger girl beside him. "For the love of all the great galaxies, can you quit putting those sticky things on me?!" Vegeta's yell resounded across the entire building, though shockingly enough only the likes of Krillin would cover their ears at such a loud noise. Unlike the Briefs who were all but accustomed to this kind of loud sound.

The yell only made Bra pout as she forced even more sparkly band-aids on the Saiyan, "But daddy, you need the band-aids for your Boo-Boo's!" She yelled back just as loud.

Bulma sighed, glancing over at her daughter and husband, Vegeta trying to pry off every bright pink band-aid on him. Pursing her lip she looked at those two unamused, "I can't believe he managed to hit his head and forget all about the last thirty years." Bulma blandly stated, licking her teeth, "Is this a Saiyan thing?" She asked, "Hurting your stupid head into hard surfaces until you forget your own name?"

Trunks, who stood adjacent to the bluenette had a large goofy looking smile on his face and simply shrugged while watching his sister struggle with his father, "I dunno...I think he's kinda fun."

At that moment Vegeta snapped his neck over to the trio standing about three to four feet away from him, eyes wide as he recognized her face. "WOMAN!" The black-haired Saiyan shouted now getting up from the gurney.

Krillin now immediately jumped at the sight of the short blood-thirsty looking Saiyan storming up to them. "Uuuh...Bulma?!" Krillin's voice sounding shaky, cheeks blue mostly from fear that Vegeta might actually be able to hurt him.

Vegeta, wrapped in wound bandages as well as tiny sparkly ones on his several cuts and scratches, stormed up to Bulma grabbing her by the shoulders beginning to shake her forcefully, "I don't give a crap how gorgeous you are, if you don't tell me where my space pod is in the next five seconds I'm gonna blow you up!" Bulma just stared at the shorter Saiyan, eyes lidded downward as she lifted her perfume bottle and simply clicked the spray. All before Vegeta jumped holding his nose tightly "Fuck shit my nose what the hell?!"

Krillin watched the nearly formidable Saiyan fuming as he held his nose, mostly in shock as he craned his neck over to Bulma, who smirked just a bit satisfied. "Wh-What...?"

Bulma tugged the corner of her lip into a wider smirk and looked over to the short monk, "Saiyan's sense of smell are too sensible." She explained then chuckled just a bit, "I usually wear cologne to punish him."