Bitter Sweet Confessions

Louis came in.

"Goodnight pumpkins." He then closed the door.

Oh god, was Zayn going to kiss me? No. He couldn't. Oh man, this was awkward. 

"Goodnight" I said. He then smiled, and I turned around, facing the wall.

Phew.

When I woke up, Zayn had his hands wrapped around my waist. It felt nice. Ew, no. I didn't say that. He was just a friend. A really hot and perfect friend, but just a friend.

I managed to turn around, being extremely close to him.

His eyes opened and said "Hello gorgeous. Slept well?"

I smiled and nodded.

He then realized his hands where around me, pulling me closer to him. He reacted, and let loose of them.

Awkward.

He stood up and gave me his hand to help me.

We went to the kitchen. It was 11:30 so everyone, except Niall, was awake.

"Hello you two lovebirds" Louis was joking, I knew it, but had he realized what we where about to do? Was I even going to kiss him back?

I blushed.

"Hey!" Said Zayn coldly. Maybe he had gotten pissed at Louis for the joke. I don't know.

We had some breakfast and then I went to shower and change. I putted on some skinny jeans and a white tank top with leather wedges. Some eyeliner and a bit of mascara and I was ready.

I went to the living room, where Zayn was reading.

"Hey".

He closed his book and looked back, giving me a smile.

"Hey." He answered.

"What are you reading?"

"The Steve Jobs biography."

"Oh that one's good."

He nodded. "Yeah, but I'm just killing time right now. Got nothing to do."

"Where are the guys?"

"They went grocery shopping and Niall's sleeping."

"Ah. What about you come for a walk with me?"

He grinned and said Ok.

________________________________________________________________________________

"So you always go for walks?"

"Yeah, I found this one place where I can just relax and think. Sometimes I bring a notebook to write."

"...Your book?"

"Sometimes, but also poetry. Stuff I exchange with a friend from Chile."

"You write poems?"

"Yeah, but not love ones, but stuff about my personality and my life right now. Some about my fans. Things like that."

"What 'stuff'? He said, mockingly.

"My personality. My trust in people. When I feel down, or dull or horrible."

"You dull? Horrible? Pffffh. You're crazy, but keep talking."

"I guess I went through a time of feeling lonely, betrayed and well, music and 2 friends saved me. And writing."

"Music?"

"Country music. And well errr... you."

"Really?"