Epilogue

The weather is cool, with the just arrived clouds. The wind is coming which is about to turn as storm.

The couple were walking on the side of road. She is holding his arm completely and her head is resting on his shoulder. He was holding his love's palm. They are rubbing eo's palms. Both have a too pleasant smile. As it was their beautiful time.

"Ladoo.."

"Ha lucky.."

She says with his call Ladoo. Her real name is Ragini. But she loves when he calls her "ladoo.." His real name is Laksh, but he loves to hear "lucky" from her honey secreting lips.

Lucky remains calm after calling her. He just called her to listen his name from her mouth. And she too knew it very well. She too remains calm smiling after that. Sometimes, this silence is their language to share many underneath feelings. Because, in that silence they experience their heart beats which are louder than any high pitch sounds in this universe.

That cool wind slowly took it furious form and a big wind starts blowing. Ragini holds his arm tighter.

"Aa.." she holds her eyes as something went in to them. Laksh holds her head. He stops Ragini from rubbing her eyes. He makes her open her eyes and he slowly blows air into her eye. His hot touches her cheek making Ragini blush and she turns her head in smile.

She rubs her shoulders in shy and Laksh slowly moves his fingers on her shoulder and then he gently grabs her near. Rag was bending her head rubbing her both hands.

Laksh always love his shy wife, and Ragini loves her silly husband. Her face becomes nervous when he keeps pulling her more near.

"Lucky, all are looking at us." She tries to move far but he holds her near.

"Ladoo, let them see. But, I won't leave you." He says looking at her.

"You are very adamant Lucky.." she says putting her hand around his waist. Then she lands her head on his chest again.

"Hmm, now people aren't seeing..?" Laksh asks rubbing her shoulder.

"Let them see. I'm holding my husband..! What's their problem..?" She asks.

Laksh laughs. Then Ragini moves other hand on his chest. Laksh looks at her. She was looking at him. He places other hand on her cheek.

"Ladoo.." he says and pulls her cheek. "Lucky..!" She blushes and hides her face in his chest.

That stormy wind has calmed a little and the sky starts showering water.

"It's raining." Ragini exclaims in happiness. "You want to get wet?" He asks.

"No. you will catch cold." Ragini says,

The rain starts with full fledge. They start getting wet soon. Laksh removes his over coat and places it above both of them. Both runs to a near shelter taking shelter of his coat.

Both run down to that shelter. They are laughing. They are panting as they ran. Both look at each other. Laksh steadily looks at the thin water droplets which are running on her face and touching her lips. Maybe due to that, her lips are trembling. Ragini moves her eyes aside with intensity in his looks.

Laksh suddenly holds her waist and drags her near. Both look at each other and Ragini closes her eyes.

A thunder strikes...

And Ragini clutches his shirt more tightly, Laksh locks her in his embrace...

They remember what has just happened two days back....