Just my dream

~* Author's note *~

So I really did dream this dream. Scary as f**k! Enjoy!

I was in the woods. With me were two of my classmates. We started to search for a way out of the woods. It was getting dark, so we decided to look for shelter first. We walked and walked, and it was almost night time, but we managed to find an old house. It wasn' big, it was very old, the paint had chiped off only some spots had a little blue paches. We decided to go in and explore. When we wqalked into the house, BAM! The door shut tight and we couldn't get out. GREAT!

We had no choice but to investigate the house. It was so surprising that the house looked much much bigger from the inside than it looked from the outside. We had noticed that there were no doors what so ever. After a long time looking, we finaly found a door. We opened it and found a long, dark corridor. Suddenly, some strange scream started punding on our ear drums. We waswted no time and jumped into the corridor, shutting the door tight so the scream wouldt reach our ears. BIG MISSTAKE.

The corridor was so dark, that we didn't see anything, and we lost eachother as soon as we took our first steps.

"Heeyy!! Guyys! Where are you?! " I shouted into the dark.

"Hello, little girl. They are on the end of the corridor. Just be carreful, there are many dead people in this corridor, so don't trip over! " Someone said in the dark. The voice was deep and very scary. I carefuly walked to the corridor, singing loud to signal my friends that I am comming. I tripped over a few times.

" Hey! We can hear you! Come here! We found a door and we are waiting for you! " I heard very close up. I started waving my arms and while waving, I felt the white hoodie of my classmate. We oppened the door, and in horror saw an incredibly macabre sight : A gir hung herself, eyes angling out of the sockets, maybe they were gouged out. Her mouth was full of bloot, and her tongue was lying under her, next to a chair. The door behing us slammed and we jumped up in horror. By the way, it was daytime. We saw another door and decided to go through it.

We found ourselves in a tiny room, with an even tinyer window. One of my classmates pointed his hand at something.

" Look at this shit. " He said while smiling.

I turned my heaed, and saw a dead man without his head. He was wearing a broung sweater Dark blue pants and old shoes. Suddnely, his left arm's index finger started twiching. I was scared as f**k, but my classmated didn't even give a god damn shit.

Suddenly the dead man got up, and from nowhere, someone said " You will burn. "

I woke up, screaming in horror. It was 10 in the morning. Cold sweat was runing down my forehead and back. From that day sine, I didn't have a single nightmare...

Creepy, huh? I didn't sleep for 3 day since I dreamed tha work of Satan. Anyways, I hope you liked it, because I didn't XD Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment, it makes my day ^3^