whos Zack

Zack was the schools golden boy. Football jock, the boy everygirl dreamed about but one girl lucky anough to be his best friend had a secret she was in love with this crazy hot Zack Peterson She new him better than anyone. Little did she know how he felt about her.

Zack wasnt your everyday popular jock. He cared more about his friend grades and football then popularity, but most of all he cared about one perseon. His best friend Marie. But like I said he could have any girl he wanted so why, why the nobody.

"Hey, Marie."

"Hey."

Zack and Marie have been best friends since they wear 6 and when they wear 8 they made a packed to get married if they never found a happy ever after. Marie new now that that was just a silly little kid thing only Zack wished it wasnt.

"So what did you make on the history exam."

Marie helped Zack with history but he was actually really good at it he just needed a reason to see her everyday but everyone knows he didnt need one. Marie would have been ok with doing anything with him.

"Good, I got a 75."

"What you got a c. No that cant be I failed."

"What are you talking about I past thats good right."

"No thats not good enough. You have to retake that test."

"Marie stop. I'll do better next time. I promise."

Marie tutors Zack  everyday after school. After they hang out for the rest of the day.