Chapter 11

Jen

"Do you know why I called you here?"

"To fuck me?" Nikolai put bluntly. You could tell he was uncomfortable by the way his muscles were tense.

I was standing in the middle of the room in nothing but a lace thong while I had Nikolai sitting on the bed.

"Get the restraints." He fetched them from the closet and handed them to me, his head bowed and his arms behind his back.

I had him lay down on the bed and tied his wrists and ankle to the post. "Fuck Mistress!" He said as I cut his clothes off his body and roughly twisted his nipples.

"You better shut the fuck up. Alexis is sleeping in the guest room so I don't wanna hear you raise your voice again. Hear me?"

"Yes Mistress." He said in a normal voice.

"We're gonna play a little game. I'm gonna get you off for a minute and you're not gonna come. If you do, no orgasms for a week."

Nikolai whimpered and shifted on the bed. I grabbed his cock and started a 60 second timer on my phone.

I used my mouth and hand to push him towards the brink. Nikolai did good the first time, barely effected except his chest was heaving and his muscles tense.

The second time I added a cock ring and continued my minstrations. At the very last second I scraped my teeth against the sensitive sling of the head and the timer went off.

He roared and pulled against the restraints. I slapped him across the face and got dangerously close.

"You better fucking hope it didn't wake Alexis or I swear you'll go to bed with a red ass and a hard cock."

He nodded frantically, eyes wide with fear. "Good." I said.

Just as I was about start the timer again, I heard the pitter patter of little feet on the hardwood of the bedroom.

"Mommy?" I gave Nikolai a death glare and then put on a smile, turned around, and faced my baby.

"Sweetie what's wrong?"

She sniffled, fat tears rolling down her face. "I heard yelling mommy and it scared me."

I climbed off Nikolai's thighs and scooped the little one up into my arms. "Are you okay princess?"

She shook her head and cuddled closer into my arms. "What are you guys doing mama?"

"Well daddy and I were playing but he was being a naughty boy."

"Are you gonna give him spankies?" She asked innocently.

I nodded, wrapping her in a blanket and playing her in the chair in the corner of the room.

I found a paci and slipped it in between her lips and she let out a happy sigh. "Now you sit here and watch okay?" She nodded, her eyes dropping a little bit.

Untying Nikolai, I commanded him to flip onto his stomach, ass hanging off the bed. I grabbed a paddle and started to smack him.

He groaned but I could tell he enjoyed it by the way he rutted against the bed.

After 25 spanks, I stopped and told him to stand up. "Apologize to Alexis."

"I'm sorry kitten. I didn't mean to wake you up."

She hummed sleepily and cuddled her blankie against her cheek. "Time for bed everyone." I said in a no nonsense tone.

Nikolai went to climb into my bed but I grabbed his throat and threw him off. "You're sleeping in the guest room and the little one is sleeping here with me. And just to make sure you don't touch yourself I've set up a baby monitor so don't even think about it."

He nodded, hand rubbing his throat and fear evident in his eyes. "Come on sweet pea let's get you to bed."

She sighed and cuddled into the soft bed when I placed her in it. "Ni Ni dada." She whispered softly and promptly fell asleep.

"Get the fuck out of my sight slave." I said and shut the door in his face.

I laid down and cuddled my baby close, "I love you sweet girl."

682 Words