Chapter 4: Hospital Visits

Logan's POV:

I just found out that Carlos threw up downstairs in the lobby, so now all four of us are going to the hospital. We also all found out that Kelly and Gustavo are in the hospital for some reason also.
Things are NOT going well for us.
We pulled up to the hospital, checked in, and waited in the waiting room lobby for them to call us back. Then I remembered that Kelly and Gustavo are here...
"Hey, is there anyone checked in as Gustavo Roque and/or Kelly Weignright?" I ask the nurse at the front desk.
"Hm. Let me check... yep! They are both checked in at the hospital right now. They're actually staying in the same room!" The nurse said, almost enthusiastically. But this was a very very VERY serious manner.
"Can you tell me what their conditions are?" I ask nervously.
"Sure thing, since I know you guys are close. I love Big Time Rush by the way. I'm a huge Rusher!" I started to get annoyed, then mad that she was just blabbing on about how she likes us. But I tried not to show it, since this is once again, a serious manner.
"Alright anyways, it looks like Kelly is still in a coma, and Gustavo... oh no... it looks like he blacked out just about half an hour ago, and hasn't woken up yet. They actually seem to have separated Kelly and Gustavo, so if you want to see Kelly, go ahead. But you can't see Gustavo right now, sorry. Kelly's room is 202."
"Alright, thank you so much. Wait, can you tell me how they got here? I got this text  from Gustavo, then he never responded." I say as I show the nurse the text.
"Sure thing! Um.. it looks like they were on there way somewhere around the famous Palmwoods building, when the limo driver got distracted from Gustavo and him having an argument, which killed the limo driver instantly, and putting Kelly and Gustavo in the conditions they're in now."
"Thanks so much again..." I had said. I get lightheaded on the way back to my seat, because we all knew who that limo driver was. It was the one and only Kevin Schmidt, Kendall's brother. We were all so close together, and now he's... dead.
"Hey James..." I say as I slowly sit down.
"Hey bud! What's up with Kelly and Gustavo?" James asked, noticing the worried expression on my face.
"I'll talk to you later about it..." and I point with my eyes at Kendall, who is drifting to sleep.
"Hey... I'm gonna go actually... check on Kelly. Is that okay if you got them?" I ask.
"Carlos Pena and Kendall Schmidt!" A random nurse says. James looks to the nurse, to the guys, then to me.
"Of course. You just better tell me what's going on with them later." James responds.
"Will do." I say. James takes Carlos and Kendall to some wheelchairs, and I watch them both in pain, clenching their stomachs, just wondering how much pain they're in. Then I think about Kelly. She's literally in a coma, and I don't think I will be able to see her like that. Hooked up to all those machines, having possibly some broken bones, just her wrapped up like a mummy in general. I don't think I can do this, but I have to. She would do the same for us if the situation was flipped. But before I walk into the elevator, I look at James, and we smile a smile of hope towards each other. Then I look at Kendall, and I think of how I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have him by my side each and every day. I don't know what I would do without him.
-------------------------------------------------------Please: Vote, comment, and follow me on Wattpad, and Instagram!
Instagram:
@btr.wallpapers
@btr.fanfic