Elemental OC

Name: Kadison but rather be called Kadie pronounced Katie
Last name: Smith
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Skin color: Beige
Eye color: Dark blue
Hair color: Black that fades to dark purple
Hair type: Curly
Hair length: Halfway down back
Hair style: Out/down
Wears:

Name: Kadison but rather be called Kadie pronounced KatieLast name: SmithAge: 17Gender: FemaleSexuality: StraightSkin color: BeigeEye color: Dark blueHair color: Black that fades to dark purpleHair type: CurlyHair length: Halfway down backHair sty...

The first one.

Elements: Air
Elemental abilities: she can use the air to fly but not that high,she can travel from once place to another by turning into air it's fast but not teleporting fast,she can use her air blasts as attacks,she can also make a force field that can hold up to six people including her,she can make a sheild that blocks everything but water until she learns how to control it better,when she gets older she will be able to make full on tornadoes.
Extra ability(if allowed): She can read minds and technically look into dreams IF the person is sleep and she is near the but only for a certain amount of time.
Personality: Sassy,adventurous,outgoing,defensive,nice,funny,silly.
Crush: Open
Skills: Photography (Out of everything she's good at she's the best with photography), martial arts,drawing, singing, flexibility,she has good reflexes.
Non-skills: Dancing,making jokes(but that's what makes them funny),making her force fields.
Weakness: Why would I tell you that?
Backstory: That is not to be revealed....yet.
Other: Her eyes sometimes glow yellow,she has unknown powers,she carries a camera with her everywhere.