PHONE CALL

Nathan carried the laptop to my desk and occupied my chair, not leaving any space for me to sit.

"Move your arse Nathan." I told him. He just grinned and pulled me onto his lap.

This idiot.

I squirmed a bit and he tightened his hold on my torso.

"Stop moving and just watch the damn video." I huffed and crossed my arms childishly.

"Meanie." I muttered under my breath.

Nathan opened the file with our latest '5 minutes of Interrogating Danni' video to see the final product.

"And.. Play!"

--

By the end of the video the two of us were laughing our arses off (not literally, that'd be weird..) especially at the part when we started the 'interrogation' and Nathan had roughly pushed me onto a chair, positioning the bright lamp light to blind me. The 'slap' Nathan gave me after I 'refused to talk' looked so fake it was hilarious. And the way he managed to keep a serious face while yelling, "start talking!" was just too much.

Also, the questions our Locos asked were entertaining at the least. Can you believe I had to stick a penny into my nostril to see if it fits and stand on my desk chair while Nathan mercilessly spun it round? Hell, I almost threw up!

Since the video had been approved by its creators, keke I feel like a God, we finally uploaded it.

"Another video has been born!" Nathan yelled at the top of his lungs as soon as youtuve signalled the video had been successfully uploaded.

"I feel like everytime we put up a new video, I gave birth to a new baby." I grinned.

"Well, you now have 48 children." Nathan congratulated. 48?!

"Omggg I'm a camera whore! literally!" I cried in dread. There was a moment of silence which was soon broken by the sound of Nathan and mine's hysterical laughter.

"We're such weirdos." I commented while wiping of a tear.

"Awesome weirdos." Nathan agreed.

The moment was halted by the ringing of my phone (well it wasn't actually ringing more like Spongbob's Indoors song..)

#I knooowww of a placeeee

where you ne-ver get haarmed

a maaagical place

with maaagical charms~#

"Oi, Dani aren't you picking that up?" Nathan questioned.

"Yeah, yeah, when the song finishes!"

#indooors indooors iiii-iiindoooooooorrss~#

I grabbed my phone and saw the called ID stated 'UNKNOWN'.

"Heeeeellow Dani speaking."

"Hey! It's Ryan Higa."

Oh shiieett I completely forgot I told him to call me when he wanted to meet up to brainstorm ideas for our collab!

"If you're free, do you wanna meet up tomorrow?" he suggested.

"Yeah sure. You know, you're really gentlemanly. I thought you'd be more like, 'Yo, sup dawgg meet me in the allyway.' or something like that." I could hear laughing from the other side of the line and I chuckled along with him (even though I was kinda serious.)

"Haha yeah I was planning to say exactly that 'cus you know, I'm badass like that. But then Will said I should subtly give you my message." Ryan answered cheekily. I grinned at his response.

"I knew it was in a secret code! Just not which one..." I muttered the last part but he still heard me.

"Of course you did." he giggled. "hey there's a really awesome coffeshop near our apartment, if you want we can have breakfast there and you can meet my friends and we could just get to know each other better. We can go to our apartment afterwards and get to work. Sound good?" I thought about it for a while.

"Seems legit. I'm taking Nathan with me by the way."

"Sure I was about to ask you to bring him along."

"Awesome sauce! Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at..."

" 11am?"

"11am. Adios~!"

"Sayonara!" I laughed at his farewell and hung up. Then turned to Nathan.

"Tomorrow, 11am, coffee shop, his apartment, stuff." I summerised. Nathan nodded satisfied, then a sly grin creeped onto his face.

"The two of you seemed to hit off pretty well." He hinted. Oh no. Not again.

This dude, in all the years we've been friends, he's tried to play matchmaker with every single guy I even greeted.

"Oh Shut up." I groaned exasperatedly.

"SHUT UP AND DRIVE, DRIVE, DRIVE~" He sang loudly. It wasn't long before I joined in and soon enough it turned into a kareoke party.

Yeah. Be jelly of our awesomeness.

----

CHAPTER 1 IS FINALALALLALAY AWP! Yh.. its 00:43 atm.. imma sleep now. I WANT TO SEE LOVELY COMMENT AND SHTUFF WEN I WAKEUP. Sorry for all the caps guys but yes, it's necessary