Chapter 2: Stresses.

Sting POV.

For Mavis' sake...

"No Rufus. There's no other way. I want my fucking drugs. Hand them over or your buddy is my dog's next meal."

The click of a gun sounds directly behind me as Bora's junkie cocks the pistol pushed into my back.

Rufus tosses the duffle at Bora after a second of hesitation. He quickly checks the bag before his junkies toss me to the ground.

"Pleasure doing business with you Rufus."

Bora and his assholes of junkies walk away with their douchey swagger.
Rufus comes over and hauls me up. He checks my injuries quietly as I get my head back on my neck. My heart racing and my head pounding.

I take a moment before finally getting it together and shoving Rufus away.

"You asshole! You hesitated!"

"Woah woah, what do you think I should have done? There was thousands of dollars there! You think your life is really worth that much?! This is why I work alone."

"I had too! I needed to know your sales! I'm your damn boss!"

"And you just cost us!"

He slaps me. Hard.

"You little..."

I grab his collar and slam him against a wall, a strangled gasp leaves his mouth.

"You really think you have the right to speak to me like that? We're both screwed because of this. So don't even start."

I drop him and walk away. Making my way back to my beat down 'office'. My body tired and sluggish. Taking a seat I let out a sigh of exhaustion. This is my life. I sell drugs as if it was a business under the name of the ass I call dad.

I pulls out my pen and start on the papers. I have to get the papers done, then serve dad some dinner, then get the bills Yukino wanted done, and finally prep for the next deal.

All this stuff really goes to my shoulders and luckily not my stomach or hips. That would suck. Not only would I be stressed but I'd be stressed and out of breath. Like, how intimidating is a slightly chubby guy to you? That or a fit burly guy? Yeah.

That's what dad thinks anyways. I gotta keep fit and gain that muscle. So add work outs to my list of things to do.

Sometimes this is just too much... My mental health isn't doing well. But if it's not a physical problem I still gotta work.

I sigh and sign more and more papers. My fingers start to numb from the rubbing of papers and my hand starts to cramp up from writing.

Creeeeeaaaakkkk....
SLAM!

My father, Jiemma, comes into the room. His aura fills the room with anger and frustration.
He flips the table I was working on. Sending my papers flying everywhere.

"You lost us a few thousands boy! You are not worth that much!"

He kicks my chair over, me toppling with it. His steel toed boot meets my stomach a few times.

"You were heir to this business boy! Get your shit together and I'll let you back!"

He walks, no... stomps out. His steps shaking the ground.
He just kicked me out... again...

Everything... I'm so done with this... I don't want back into this.

I'm leaving.
Forever.

Hi. Hope you liked the chapter. The whole drugs thing might not make that much sense but... eh.
~Shai