Trying is too hard

IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 don't listen to the song
1 year and a half later

After we went to Miami me and ray got into an big argument about how we moved to fast so we took a break from each other. I think it's best for me because I had been going threw some things with family and how I don't see them anymore. I recently moved into a big house in la. I couldn't stay with my mom because the shit was crowded.

Yn's part
I was doing my hair and dancing to wild thoughts in the mirror when I was interrupted by my mom calling me.

Ym: hey girllllll

Yn: what do you want mom I'm busy*i said while laughing cause she trying to act young*

Ym: girl bye. Can you please go by the house and let ray ray in the garage to get the lawn Mower

You see my mom is still cool with him so I'm forced to see him every once in a while.

Yn: really mom you know where we stand rn

Ym: pleaseee!! I'm at the grocery store, just this one favor

Yn: ight, I love you bye

I put my hair in a messy bun and threw on my fenty puma slides with the bow. I grabbed the keys off my living room table and left off to my moms house.
When I pulled up I saw ray sitting on the porch with his shirt off(as always) I pulled in the driveway and got out. When I walked up I opened the door not saying a word to him. I'd figure my mom told him I was coming to unlock the door.

Ray: damn rude ass

Yn: excuse me

Ray: you act like you can't speak to a nigga

Yn: umm.. hey

Ray: so how's shit been for you babygirl? *he said walking into the house to open the garage door*

Yn: okay and you?

Ray: I just been chilling and missing yo fine little ass*he said under his breath*

I started giggling and blushing he knows he gets to me all the time when he says shit like that boosting my confidence

Yn: awe so sad shit didn't work out

Ray: lol you throwing shots

Yn: nope just saying

Ray: when you gon get on track and fuck with a nigga foreal

Yn: when a nigga ready* i said mimicking his voice*

Ray: you think we could kick it a little sometime I wanna start over with you babygirl

Yn: if it makes you happy I could get out a lil more

Ray: cool so I can see you tomorrow at 12

Yn: sure * I said walking out the door with him hot on my tail*

Ray: ight * he locked the door and started on the yard*

Yn: leave the lawn mower on the back porch please and thank you

Ray: ight smart ass

Yn: I wouldn't want to be dumb * I said hopping in the car and backing out the driveway *

I really do miss hanging with his little ass especially Miami that was the best trip ever. I still remember when we had sex in the indoor jacuzzi. The best time. I decided I'd go get my toes done while I'm out.