Life Before Hell - Backstory

I am not going to lie. I had a pretty good life before the age of 10. I had a mom, (she was funny, outgoing, over dramatic, caring, not afraid to do anything) I had a dad (calmer, outgoing, very nice, considerate) an older sister (basically took better care of me than my parents, I was always her 1st priority, very nice, pretty) and me.

My personality before 10? I don't really remember actually. I was a bit spoiled by my parents because I was their last child. You see, my parents, first of all, had a whole complete roller coaster ride relationship before my sister and I were born. It was as bad as my life. I just realized, doesn't that suck? After years of suffering, they got their happy ending, but at the end they had to suffer again? Okay, let's not get into that though. 

So my parents both had met in Guatemala and they wanted kids. The problem though that there was something wrong with my mom's body, making the doctors tell them she could never have kids. Well who's laughing now? After she came to the US, doctors did experiments on her and wala, my sister was born. But since my mom wasn't supposed to have kids she of course couldn't have a lot. So nine years later after my sister, I was born. Yep, my sister and l look like twins but we're nine years apart haha.

So to conclude, I wasn't supposed to be born. I'm a "miracle child" to begin with. See, even before I was born there was already something up with me.

Anyways, growing up I was an extremely shy kid. I would never talk to anyone and I still can't. If I bump into you I'm too shy to say sorry so I come off as rude. If I need to ask for something, I can't. It just sends me to high ending anxiety for some reason. So growing up and now I never had much friends. People would randomly come up to me and asked if I could talk.

I would nod my head.

I've had one best friend though that I met on the first day of kindergarten. I'm proud to say we stuck by each other during elementary, middle, and now high school.

So besides of always being friendless, I had a good life. I had a normal life. I loved my family. I loved my mom. She always picked me up from school, talk, and she would spoil me since I was her last child. My dad, I wouldn't really see him often because of work but he was really nice and caring. My sister, she was always overprotective over me. She made sure I was doing good in school and in other things. 

And that's how my family was.

We were happy.

But of course it all came crashing down on the last week of October, 2012.

My mom got sick.