losing cool

ROYAL'S HAVEN ACADEMY

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE

DARCY'S P.O.V

(YEHEY!!! P O V KO NA ULIT. :D)

"so you're saying that you guys we're out roadtripping while vom is the driver when a very large, black cat appeared infront of you and vom having a soft heart for animals avoided the cat and you hit an unknown tree making you lot gain those bruises." -Mam Cassandra narrate what we told her earlier when we were called to her office.

"yes ma'am cassandra.." seth answered habang nakatungo.

"i'm not buying it." -the principal simply stated with a flat look on her face.

"totoo yun ma'am. so-sorry po hindi ko inayos pag da-drive. di ba frost? ui seth! darcy!" sabi ni vom habang kinakalikot ang panyo nya.

"yun lang po talaga ma'am.." i said while looking straight to her eyes.

"hmm.. look what happened to your face, darcy. you've got a cut in your cheek but it gives you the bad girl aura.. eeehh! you suit my son well!! but im still not buying it." mam cassandra suddenly squish herself. ohmeegeee. alam ko na kung saan nagmana si leo ng multiple personality.

"that's all that happened ma'am." frost said with his usual demeanor and icy voice.

pambihira naman to. ilang oras namen pinagplanuhan to kahapon nina seth,  frost, at vom tapos wala lang. we even ask someone to hit a tree with seth's car. poor guy.  he was crying for his baby ford. tapos hindi kame makakalusot?!! -3-

"that's all? really that's all? if THAT'S ALL, THEN WHERE ON EARTH IS MY SON?" she was smiling at us yet her aura is implying the opposite. she's pissed off. mas nakakaloka pa kay leo to e. mag-ina nga sila. -.-

"right here." right on time nagbukas ang pinto at parang magic na iniluwa nito si leo na naka pokerface.

ano bang bago? kung hindi mukang constipated eh mukang papatay to.

"lei!" seth stood up from his chair infront of the principal's table. as if to give way to leo.

i didn't bother greeting or looking at him. naiinis padin ako sa ginawa nya kahapon. napaka GENTLEDOG talaga nya. does he even know how to treat a woman right? i doubt that.. i wonder, did he ever fall inlove? well, whatever, i don't care. wala magkakamali sakanya. tsk

he walked towards the principal but I was shocked when he stopped infront of me.

"hey bunnyboo.." he bent down and kiss my cheek and whisphered, "don't get this wrong you idiot. just making the atmosphere light."

aaaaargghhh!!! conceited!! how could he?!! HOW COULD HE?!!
I stand there frozen solid while my hands automatically cupped the cheek he kissed. my heart! my heart!! it's beating crazy. ohghad. mamamatay na ko!! halimaw sya!!!

"tss. you're face has a cut, damn that cat. damn vom for being so soft to animals. i should have been the one to drive back then, I'd rather kill that cat than to see you hurt." he send electrifying gaze to vom that made vom twitched and shake in fear. poor guy.

"so-sorry.. T.T" vom said in fear.

"OHMY!! OHMYSHAKESPEARE!!! THIS IS.. THIS IS SO....!!! OH NO. OH NO. GET OUT THE LOT OF YOU. GET OUT. IM GOING TO CALL ALICIA AND ESPE, RIGHT THIS INSTANT!! I DON'T NEED THE LOT OF YOU IN MY OFFICE." leo's mother giggled like a teenager inlove which is somewhat gross, i tell you. she hurriedly pick up her phone.

"but I just got here to discuss what happened." leo said coolly.

"I don't care, it happened out of school, it's no concern of the academy. get out before i change my mind and give you all punishment!" she waved her hand at us as if to shoo us. geez! (-.-' )