Chapter 11: Clueless

~MARSHALL POV~

I looked at her, deeply. I saw how she was staring back at me, not knowing what just happened, or where i dissapeared to and wiht whom. But as I brought her back to her position, I immediately let her go and looked away. She looked at me like there was a sticker on her face saying. ' CONFUSED.'

It was not my fault she is confused, or maybe it's just an act. Maybe she is trying to fool me, again. ARGHHH i just can't do this anymore. I walk over to MArceline and grab her by her shoulders and look her in the eye. I can't do it.

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU! GO AWAY! STOP DOING THIS TO ME!" i yelled at her face. She was utterly shocked. I know i was acting like a girl, but hey! A boy has feelings too okay!

"Marshall? What are you talking about?" She asked as tears were poured down her eyes to her cheeks.

"Stop the act Marceline. i fell in love, and was broken in just few days." i said as i looked away from her rubbing my forehead. I think i was going to get a headache after all this.

"What are you talking about?!" she starts raging and comes foward to me.

"Oh please don't act like you don't know the truth. I KNOW YOU ARE USING ME TO GET SOMETHING. AND WHATEVER IT IS JUST TELL ME AND LEAVE ME!" I went all rage mode and pointed at her.

She looked at me like I was dumb, like someone had changed me by doing something. Then her face expression changed, " What did she tell you?" She asked looking down.

"She did-,"

"TELL ME MARSHALL! WHAT DID SHE TELL YOU?!? THAT I WAS USING YOU TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF YOU?" 

I looked at her, straight in the eyes and couldn't help but tell her. "She said you were using me to become Queen so-"

"And you believed her?" She cuts me out.

"Just stop cutting me out, and let me-"

"No, no need to explain. I am done. 'WE' are done. Whatever we had. It's over." She said and started walking away. 

" You can't tell me when things are done. I am the one who tells when things are done, and I asked you a question, don't walk away, answer me!" I shouted as i saw her walking further away.

I started chasing her, running like it was the end of the world. I grabbed her left arm and leaned her quickly to the wall. I looked at her eyes, it was watery and painful to look at. I trailed my gaze to her lips. Those lips were irresistble, I leaned closer. 'Not my fault she is gorgeuos, I can't resist myself from kissing her, she is so.....perfect.' 

I held her by her cheek and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and took a breath in. Seconds later I kissed her softly and gently, and suprisingly thinking that she would puch me away, she kissed me back, she wrapped her arms around my should and i lifted her up, so she could wrap her legs aroung me. We kissed harder and harder, like it was the last kiss we would ever share. I laid her on the ground and kissed her neck as she unbuttoned my shirt. I parted for a second and threw my shirt away, and then continued kissing her... It felt like the arguement we had back then was all a dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOOOOON!

THANKS FOR READING!

And also, I made a new book, please do read it! Will help me a lot! Thanks!!! :D

VOMMENT! <3 <3