Pushing it

Tasha p.o.v

At work Niesha called me.

"Hey what's up Nie?"

"Drew is cheating on me."

"Are you serious?"

"Yea. I mean I don't know I feel like he is."

"Well you know what to look for now and if that nigga is I will fuxk him up." I say walking into my office.

"Yea, but imma get to his ass first." She signed and hung up.

*-*

Niesha p.o.v

I asked Toya to watch An'Dreya for me. I went back home and Drew was just about to leave.

"Hey baby where you going?" I look at him flirtatiously biting my lip.

"I was about to head out to work." He says licking his lips.

"Two hours early?" I said a brow at him and pout.

"Yea overtime. But I guess I can stay." He looks down at me smirking and I smile.

I take his hand and lead him to our room. I pushed him down on the bed and slowly got on top of him. I leaned down and started to kiss him slowly, but hungrily. He immediately put his hands on my sides slightly moving them up and down.

I pulled back and smiled pulling off the flowy teal sundress I had on. A smile played along his lips and I almost rolled my eyes. He skimmed my body with his eyes and I stood up.

I bent over like I was taking off my heels, but I grabbed the gun he stached under the bed. I pointed it at him and he raised a eyebrow at him.

"Is this some role play shit?" He asks wide eyed.

"No." I glared at him even harder.

"Then what is this."

"A interrogation bitch. Who the fuck is she?" I cock the gun at him and he almost flinched.

"Who is who?" He asked playing shocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Ight you think I'm playing." I opened the gun and took out all the bullets, but 1.

I reloaded it and said "Who is that bitch you been fucking?"

"Nie I'm not fucking nobody." He says and I aim at his dick and shoot.

He jumped and said "What the fuck!"

"Tell me who the fuck she is!" I say and lean in closer.

"We work together and she's a receptionist." He sighs putting his head in his hands.

"Did you at least use a condom?" I ask squinting my eyes at him.

"No. We never really fucked till a few days ago. Really only oral." He says mapping it out for me.

"Get the fuck Drew!" I say motioning for the door.

He gets up, but doesn't leave. I shoot again and he takes the gun away from me. I start to punch him in the chest and saw it wasn't doing much. I got all my courage and slapped the shit out of him.

"Fuck!" He groaned and grabbed me.

I got the gun, before it fell to the ground. He pushed me against the wall and I put the gun up under his chin.

"If you hit me I will not hesitate to kill you bitch." I warn and he let's go. "Why would you do this? I thought we were fine."

"Mentally, but not sexually." I shot again and the bullet flew past him into his pillow.