Perfect Couples

[not mine]

Taurus x Capricorn: A Taurus and Capricorn would be perfect for each other because they can both be cute and sweet yet sarcastic and rude. This couple would have their days filled with cuddles by the fireplace and stargazing at the park.

Virgo x Leo: A Virgo and Leo would be perfect for each other because they're both confident and outgoing. This couple would be fun to hang out with if you had them as friends.

Pisces x Libra: A Pisces and Libra would be perfect for each other because they're both brave and they both love trying new things. This couple would spend months planning out a perfect trip to a country they've never been to.

Cancer x Scorpio: A Cancer and Scorpio would be perfect for each other because a Cancer is quiet and shy and a Scorpio is loud and bold. They balance each other perfectly. Every date they go on is different, one day they might go to an amusement park and one day they might go to an art museum.

Sagittarius x Aries: A Sagittarius and Aries are perfect for each other because they are both sarcastic and witty, whenever they get into fights they find it hard to be serious and end up laughing whatever problem off.

Aquarius x Gemini: An Aquarius and Gemini would be perfect for each other because the Aquarius is very intelligent and talented while the Gemini is both clumsy and will most likely drop out of university. These two will probably end up moving in together and slowly fall in love.