Chapter 13

HOSEOK'S POV:

"DON'T YOU RASCALS KNOW WHAT PRIVACY IS?!!"

Song Yi yelled in a screechy tone which, I think, we're getting used to but still her voice made me flinch.

I still don't know why she's changed so much.

Is it because of me?

The guys and I stood up properly and fixed our clothes. I looked at each member and their heads are all bobbed down. Some were fiddling with their hands, some were biting their bottom lip, some were trying not to blink because they're scared, cough Jungkook cough, while some were just them, looking down. That's what I'm doing too. We seem like little boys getting berated by our mother.

I guess we all felt guilty for being so intrusive.

"We're sorry S--Manager-nim."

I was the first one to speak. But minutes passed and I haven't heard a word coming out her mouth.

I've been ignored.

I deserve it.

But then, I heard her burp. Her burp was the only thing that echoed in the room since silence was hogging up the atmosphere. We directly looked up at her.

"Excuse me."

She muttered and cleared her throat.

She's still adorable as ever. I don't know how she's doing that but she's doing that and my internal organs are whipped.

I refrained myself from smiling.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"You just burped."

I pointed at her and stiffled my laugh. Her burp was like that of an old man if you'd close your eyes and listen to the sound.

That's funny.

Aaaanyway--

"Of course stupid. Do you not belch?"

Her sassy tone got me shook. I smirked while she stood up and walked to the door.

"Oh and by the way, rest your unfathomable selves. We're going to play tonight."

She announced but I couldn't see her expression since her back was facing us.

"Play tonight huh?"

I heard Yoongi speak in a playful manner. I glanced at him, getting what he's talking about, and smirked.

I looked back to manager witch who's giving him a disgusted look.

"Yeah and the game is called "Kill Yoongi"."

Yoongi frowned and mumbled incoherent words under his breath which caused the woman to smirk in victory.

She likes smirking than smiling doesn't she?

SONG YI'S POV:

Do you just love it when their faces falter whenever I say something nice?

Because I do.

I chuckled remembering Yoongi's face.

I then walked in my room and plopped down the bed. I took my phone out and saw a text message from Bang Si Hyuk.

From: Bang Si Hyuk

Any updates dear?

I pressed reply and typed up my message.