CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

Kris' POV

Her eyes are getting watery as she looked at me with such painful expression. I don't want to see her crying but I need to do this. I don't want to hurt her any much longer. Kelangan ko'ng gawin to.

"A-Ano? Bakit?" She asks. I held her hand softly but then, she slowly removed my hand.

"I'm sorry but.. hinde ko maintindihan ang nararamdaman ko ngayon.." I answered as she pressed her lips together. "Bakit? May iba ba? May iba ka bang gusto" She asks with such pain in her eyes. Then, Hana's face flashed on my mind. "No..I-I don't know.." I shook my head. "Then, why?" She asked again and I looked down. "I love you but.. I-I don't know.. I just need to clear my mind.."

I looked up to her meeting her gaze. She nodded. "I understand.." My eyes widened on what she had said. She smiled nervously at me. "I'm sorry.." I said. "N-No.. It's okay.." She said while wiping her eyes. "Then.. Goodbye Kris.." She smiled but still, her face is in pain.

"I'm really sorry.." I said while frowning. She turned her back as she is now walking away from me.

I'm such a jerk. Akala ko mahal ko na talaga si Jessica pero parang hinde.. Parang iba talaga.. Sa tuwing kasama ko si Jessica, si Hana ang nasa isip ko.. Naiinis ako, bakit ba laging pumapasok sa isip ko yung babae na yun?Di ko naman siya gusto.. Pero.. gusto ko na nga ba si Hana? Siguro nga oo or siguro hinde..Di ko alam.. Di ko maintindihan sarili ko. Pero one thing for sure is, ayoko siyang mapunta sa ibang lalake. Iniisip ko pa lang na may kasama siyang lalake, naiinis talaga ako. Aish! Pigface, anong ginawa mo sa akin?!

~~~~

Hana's POV

I took a glance on my watch and it's 8:40 in the evening and I'm so full. I ate too much because Jun ordered lots of food and he paid all of it. I smiled to the thought that he is still nice as ever. I'm thinking that I might give him a chance because I want to forget about Kris. I can't love that jerk. He loves someone else.

"Jun.. Just stop on that red gate.." I said while pointing at the red gate. He stopped the car and looks out to see it.

He opened the car door and stepped out as I did the same too.

"Wow. Nice house." Jun complimented and I looked up to him. "No. It's not ours. It's the house of my parent's friend.." I answered and smiled.

"By the way, Thank you for the treat, Jun.." I smiled widely and he chuckled. "You're always welcome.." He answered.

"Well then, see you tomorrow.." I said and wave my hand at him. He nodded and I turned around taking the keys from my pocket. I unlocked the gate but then, I heard Jun called my name.

"Hana.. Wait.." My eyes widened in surprise when I felt his hand gripping my wrist. My heart skipped a beat and turned around to meet his gaze. I gulped as he looked at me with such serious eyes. "Hmm?" I smiled. "Do I have a chance in your heart?" He asked. My eyes widened and I chuckled nervously. "Let's just see.." I smiled. "I hope I do coz I really love you.." He said with such seriousness in his eyes. He took a step forward and he held my shoulder while his face are getting closer to mine. I blinked nervously. I can feel that my pulse is running so fast. Wait. Is he going to kiss me? Waaah.. I can't..

"Ouch!" Jun groaned in pain while he is massaging his foot. "A pebble? Sinong nagtapon nito?" Jun's eyes widened in surprise as we saw a pebble on the ground. I turned around and Jun also did the same.

I gulped. Is it Kris? I shook my head. What am I saying? Imposible na si Kris yun. Kris just moved out to SN's dorm long time ago.

"Is there someone in there?" Jun asks while looking at the garden and I shook my head. "No.."

"Kung ganun, sinong nagtapon nyan?" He asked while I can see that he looks so furious. "I-I don't know.." I shrugged my shoulders. He messed his hair furiously and slaps his forehead. "Ugh.. I look so pathetic.." He hissed. I chuckled. "Hahaha. No, you're not.."

"Yes, I am.." He said while still looking down. I smiled. "Aigoo.. Just go home.. Kita na lang tayo bukas.." I said messing his hair and he look up to face me. He flashed a smile and blood rushed to my cheeks. "Well then, see you tomorrow." He said and I nodded, "Yeah.."

"Bye.. Goodnight, Hana.." Jun wave his hand goodbye and I also did too. He step in to his car and started the engine. Then, he left. I held my chest and exhaled. I was nervous. I stepped in the garden and closed the gate. My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat as I saw Kris leaning on the wall while his hands are in his pocket. Why is he here?

"Boyfriend mo?" He asked and he smirked at me. I shot a glare at him. "It's none of your business and why are you here anyways?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"Bakit? Is it bad to stay at my own house?" He asked and I looked away. "Why? Did I say that it's bad?" I asked looking at him with my bored look. I saw his eyebrows furrowed. "Yah! You!" He yelled. I walked pass to him and I turned around to meet his gaze. "Don't worry, I won't be staying here anymore.. Aalis na ako bukas na bukas.. The house is all yours.." I smiled.

"Ha! I'm glad to hear that! You should really leave!" He yelled and I clenched my fist. Psh. Stupid Kris. Mas mabuti na lang lumayo na ako sa kanya para makalimutan ko na yung feelings ko para sa kanya.Hindi ako pwedeng magkagusto sa kanya. Hindi kame bagay. Magkaiba ang mundo namin kasi idol siya at I'm just an ordinary girl. Kaya imposible na magkagusto din siya sa akin.