Life

Its been about a year since i was discharged. I have a job, a dog named Molly and i still have my white cement house with the dark grey brick roof.

Life was as good as i could imagine it being.

At the moment i was getting in my car, about to drive to the shops for some food i needed for dinner. At the moment Molly was at the vets due to a broken leg, she was hit by a car but survived.

I was nearing the front of the turn when a car illegally drove out of his line. It was out of control, and i was in its way. I stopped thinking it may move out of the way since i had no where to go.

Wrong move.

The car collided with me, the car was fast, so fast hit rolled me over. My car hit a traffic light pole which went through the car and hit me.

The last thing i heard was yelling and screams then sirens. Everything went black.

HERALD SUN
A car crash accured at 4:34pm on October 23rd. Two cars were involved. The car that caused the crash has remained unharmed but the vicim, Ethan Nestor, has been knocked around causing him to go into a coma. He has sibrowphobis which is severe memory loss where he doesn't remember people. He is the only known person in the world to have sibrowphobis, doctors don't know what to expect when he wakes up.