Part 10

laceybridges thanks for all the support on this and my other story's 

Mushu's POV

Y/N: Goodbye Mushu... I love you

hearing those words broke my heart. I don't understand why now?

without another second to waste I dashed into the temple demanding answers. Before I could say a word the main ancestor was looking at me with a smug grin.

Spirit: Ah Mushu well done you have become a guardian again how do you feel?

Me: I need answers Now!

I yelled at the top of by lungs

spirit: answers to what?

me: oh you know exactly what I want answers to. What happened to (Y/N)? and what is going to happen?

the blue spirit chuckled as if he was amused at what was happening to me.

spirit: Well since your a guardian again the Fa family has no use for her. All of the missions that she would be needed for fall to you and for that reason she stays a stone statue for eternity.

Hearing this made my eyes go wide at the sudden realisation that she just sacrificed her life and purpose to make me happy.

me: For eternity?! she risked everything for... for me?

spirit: yes guardian Mushu.

 me: NO! NO! NO! I REFUSE I DONT WANT TO BE A GUARDIAN ANYMORE!

I screamed

spirit: Oh and what brings you to this sudden realisation?

I was beginning to get frustrated with the ancestor now. He knew what it was all too well.

I knelt on the floor and put my self in a praying position.

me: Oh great ancestor, I am here begging on my knees for you to bring (Y/N) back to me. I've just felt so alone and unwanted and mistreated for years and when I met her she changed my life. I need her with me because I love her. Pleas bring her back to me.

so here I was a crying mess on my knees in front of the very ancestor I loathed the most begging for (Y/N's) life.