Getting to Know each other

We met at this place with a couple of friends that he and I both know. At first all I knew was his brother because I had seen him previously before... I didn't know that his brother had a brother or however that may go?? I just was cool with his brother don't get me wrong his brother was cute but he wasn't really my type you feel me?? His brothers name was Zavier and that was the first one I met. Zavier was cute but seriously he wasn't really my type neither was Andrew but hey there's a first time for everything. I was chilling when I saw Andrew we were all in a little class (not school but a little place where we get together) I was chilling with my friends Marie and Tiyanna in the back while Andrew and Zavier were up front. Later on that day after class there was a little dinner with everyone. My uncle was the one that told me and Marie that Zavier liked Marie so we was all playing and chilling till I made her get his snapchat that's when I first saw Andrew sitting right beside Zavier... I wasn't awestruck he was a good looking guy but I'm demi-sexual so yeahhh.. The next sunday we all get together in class and my friend Lushay was there everyone was talking about how Andrew and Lushay should go together but Andrew had a girl and Lushay didn't really like him.. So we all ended up going to my Aunt and Uncles house to chill and eat because my aunt could throw down in the kitchen.. So of course the food was smashed. Andrew was sitting on the couch while me Marie Zavier and my brother ate. Andrew said that he was tired because he hadn't gotten much sleep that night so he was gone on the couch... All the teens head up stairs to play games and chill Zavier went to sleep and I stayed downstairs to be nosy in the conversation. Marie and Andrew came to sit on the steps with me and we just talked my brother was everywhere because he was looking about the house.. Andrew, Marie and I were talking about a bunch of stuff we liked and we where just getting to know each other. Andrew and I were joking on each other about complete nonsense because it was funny how it came up. Marie's parents come to pick her up but they grab a plate and sit down. (You know how adults love to start conversations right?? Ok then..) My dad comes to pick us (My brother and I ) up and take us back to the house I hug Marie and Andrew says Good bye to me and I laugh and walk away he looked so hurt. 

Later that night I literally can't stop thinking about him I can't wait for the trip that were about to take so i can get to know him better because I really want to talk to him more. 

The time comes for the trip and theirs a bunch of boys loading up all the girls luggage because uncle made them lmafo. The girls are on a separate van from the boys we take that long ride up to Rahway from Trenton. When we get to the hotel we all find our rooms and put our stuff up. That night we go to a little convention and listen to people talk about God and preach about different stuff. After we were done I realized that Andrew was crying after it. I walk up to him and ask him what exactly is the problem. He tells me that not to long ago he lost his mom and that he can't help but think about her.. Me and him have a conversation about it up until we get back to the hotel. Everyone gets in the Elevator but me and Andrew because well it was already packed and I just wanted to talk to him more.. Were standing outside the elevator I tap the button to come back down me and Andrew talk till it comes back. I ask him "Do you think you will ever stop letting it affect you so bad??" " I don't know but for now it doesn't seem like it really to be honest with you." The elevator opens up and we step forward to see that ...

 to be continued  it's starting off bad but trust me it gets a whole lot better