You, Who?

"Will you sing with me again?"

Soft fingers brushed against my injured arm, affection strumming through my body as I saw how he was still upset over the incident. I sighed and leaned gently against him.

"I can't play my guitar right now... plus I don't really want to be around Seungkwan..."

"I'll play keyboard while Jisoo plays guitar. Seungkwan won't be there. No one's really talking to him right now... the guys are all really upset at him... please sing with me? I've missed it. I have the perfect song to sing too."

The hopeful look in his eyes tugged at my heartstrings and I felt myself caving.

"Fine... I'll sing with you."

A bright smile broke across his face as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. I don't think I could ever get used to the fluttering that would appear in my stomach when he kissed me. His forehead rested against mine as he gazed into my eyes.

"I love you.."

"I love you too..."

"I think I'm going to barf..."

Irritation flickered across Jihoon's eyes as he broke away and glared at Mingyu. The boy was pretending to gag and Jihoon threw a straw wrapper at the boy.

"Shut it before I tell Wonwoo that you steal his shampoo," he growled. Mingyu looked affronted as his grasped the front of his shirt.

"Hyung you wouldn't!"

"I would."

The boy began grumbling to himself as he went back to tidying the counter.

"Anyways, come to my place? We can start practicing!"

Silently I stood and Jihoon took my hand, leading me out of the cafe and to his dorm.

-------------

"Today I have a special guest with me! Nari will be joining me for a special performance of "You, Who?" by Eric Nam and Somi. We hope you enjoy it."

I think it was even before we said hi
Because there was just something different about you
An aromatic melody comes with the wind
I just feel good without a reason
Listen oh oh oh,
Oh oh oh oh, to the sound of spring coming
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh
I wanna listen with you
Sitting on a bench with you
When I give you my earphones
It'll be like sharing this spring together, yeah

A small flower blossomed on top of that tree
Who came to this spot?
This dazzling season that blooms early flowers
Like a watercolor, you spread inside of me
Who are you? You, who who?
Love you, who who?
Oh you, who who?
Everything I see resembles you

Welcome to my La-La-Land
When we meet eyes
We're inside a feel-good daydream
All of these ordinary things, you make special
I really feel like I'm dreaming

Listen oh oh oh,
Oh oh oh oh, to the sound of spring coming
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh
I wanna listen with you
Laying on the grass with you
I wanna give you my earphones
And share this spring with you, yeah

A small flower blossomed on top of that tree
Who came to this spot?
This dazzling season that blooms early flowers
Like a watercolor, you spread inside of me

Everything I look at and listen to with you, baby
All seems like a miracle
Each minute, each second
Each and every moment
Will become a good memory
That's what will happen, yeah

Oh girl, yeah yeah,
Oh baby, you, who?

A small flower blossomed on top of that tree
Who came to this spot?
This dazzling season that blooms early flowers
Like a watercolor, you spread inside of me
Who are you? You, who who?
Love you, who who?
Oh you, who who?
Everything I see resembles you

Applause broke out as we finished. We both took a bow before Jihoon wrapped his arms around me, pressing his lips against my temple.

"You were amazing..."

"Right back at you..."

We remained standing for a moment longer before we began to clear up the area after the crowd dispersed. I suddenly felt a pair of small arms wrap around my legs and looked down to see the little boy that had been at my first impromptu show here.

"Noona! I've missed you! You haven't been here to sing in so long!"

"Hello sweetie. I'm sorry I haven't been here. I've been busy.. did you enjoy the show today?"

"I did! You're so amazing noona!"

"Thank you sweetie."

I stopped down to him and gave him a big hug after he handed me a daisy. It was when I was waving goodbye when I felt the burning sensation of being watched once more. Looking around I once more spotted the same man that was always watching me. All happiness from the performance and interaction with the little boy vanished as we stared at one another. Blindly, I reached out for Jihoon behind me.

"Oppa..."

"Yes?"

"He's back..."

Jihoon quickly looked up from his keyboard case and saw the man start approaching us. He grasped my hand and wrapped a protective arm around me as he stopped right in front of us, giving both of us a calculative look.

"Can we help you sir?" Jihoon asked, his tone clipped. The man smirked before letting out a soft chuckle.

"I mean no harm. I just came to see the show."

"Why are you always watching me?" I softly asked, brows furrowed.

"Because I want you."

The grip around me tightened and we took a tentative step back. Jihoon's eyes hardened and he quickly moved me behind him, standing in front of me protectively.

"I think you should leave sir..."