Will be fun...

"DO U THINK I AM OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND???? VAMPIRES... HONESTLY THIS WORLD IS FULL OF SHITS LIKE U" Kihyun yelled getting angry...

"I figured as much that u wont believe me... Hyunwoo bring the damn shit in" Kihyun looked towards the door and it opened and in came the same male who kidnapped him, as he dragged a body along with him...  He threw the badly beaten body infront of Kihyun..

"B...i smell..bl..blood......BLOOD" a bloody screech was made as the limping man jumped towards Kihyun who pushed himself back on the chair scared to death now... Hyunwoo grabbed the thing by his leg and pushed him back... punched his head one time and he fell down... 

"Are you satisfied now hmm Mr Yoo Kihyun?" 

"I dont care... i am not working as some heartless bastard..."

"Oh but dont u want revenge... from the vampire who killed your Love..." 

"how can u be so sure it was a vampire huh?"

"simple... the other man who died... he was our agent... he was chasing down that vampire and ur girl got run down in the scene...."

"how come i havent seen any vampire..."

"u must have seen a vampire... just that u dunno what they look like... they r normal like any human... can be a kid... a teen or even an old man... but thats highly unlikely... after they become teens... they age slower... way too slower... a teen in their language would be someone between the age of 114 to 118..." Kihyun's mouth hung open... how can they be that old...

"anyways... will u take up this job... oh and dont worry we will pay u highly..." the voice said again... after some minutes of fighting with his mind he opened his mouth to give an answer only to be disturbed by his cell ringing in his pocket... Hyunwoo took it out much to his dismay and turned the screen to him..

*Ki sshi good morning...*

From Yoon Seok

*how r u? i had a rough wake up call...
anyways u up for some movies today... it will be fun?* 

From Yoon Seok

"just put the phone back in my pocket." Kihyun muttered... 

"Yoon Seok... huh..."Hyunwoo whispered..

"i have heard that name somewhere.."he said again to himself... 

"Fine i will join... now please let me go..." Kihyun said... he will have a better chance to kill that person now... and it doesn make sense cuz all those scratch marks were inhumane... 

"Good choice my boy... Hyunwoo untie him... Be sure to come back here tomorrow... Jooheon and Hyunwoo will explain everything to u...and yeah... dont try to run away son... U will only get urself in trouble... I mean Changkyun is pretty useful right... and this Yoon Seok girl would make a lovely bride... or something else" Kihyun cursed under his breath... 

Now even if he wanted to run away he cant... Changkyun and Yoon Seok would be in trouble... and who knows what this guy can do... 

Hyunwoo showed him outside the house... which now Kihyun realized was a big mansion... and he was very close to his house... 

He sighed and took out his phone... 

Yoon screamed when she felt a weight knocking the air out of her... 

"What the hell Minhyuk get off of me u shit" Yoon said and kicked him away...

"What Yoon let me sleeeeepppp"