Undiscovered

FLASHBACK

His breath fanned on my face as I stare at the small flickering light above us. The small proximity causing our bodies to press up against each other. The shacks frame creaks as I shift my body away from his sweaty one. My mind flits through the possibility of him finding us in this small supply shack hidden by the woods.

"I knew there was something different about you," I said, shifting my position to face him. His eyes closed in concentration and sweat forming on his face causing his hair to stick to his forehead.

"There is no normal my darling, " he whispered back, opening his eyes and locking his gaze with mine. "Our love is what keeps us sane my dear." His eyes flicker with emotions ranging from love to fear.

"Harry, what if he find us?" I ask,  changing the subject. My voice cracks and I look down, shielding my eyes from his stare.

"Arianna Grace" he started, but I look at him and correct him what seems like the thousandth time. "Arianna."

"Well, Arianna Grace, if he finds us I will protect you. If he comes you have to promise me you will run and won't turn back. Forgot about me, my past, this, and Him."

I bite my lip and shut my eyes tightly, I shake my head furiously before locking my gaze with his once again.

"No." I stare sternly. I break my gaze yet again and look at the flickering light, upset that he thought I would leave him.

"This is now my life too, you brought me into it and now there's no turning back." He slams his fist against the old shack and it creaks and shakes slightly. "That wasn't my choice! You decided to discover my life and I tried to keep you away! You wouldn't be in this situation if you kept away, just like everyone else!" His voice boomed, his voice slightly cracking.

"Harry," I say, defeated, "I don't regret what I decided. I'm glad I discovered your life. Even if it means I may die."

"I won't allow that to happen. He may have ruined my life, but I refuse to allow him to ruin yours." He says, cupping his hands around my face and softly kissing me, his lips chapped yet soft. His familiar touch calming my nerves.

"But, why here?" I ask once our lips separate. "What?" He mutters, his eyes Gilliang my stare to the small light. "The shack, why here?"

He sighs and looks around the small shack, his eyes filled with fear and sorrow.

"This is where it all began, and where it will all end."

I open my mouth to respond back. but stop when Harry's hand is pressed against my lips. "Listen," he whispers, reaching up and shutting off the small light.

I strain my ears and hear something I don't want to hear. Leaves rustling and heavy breathing. But the dusting isn't caused by the wind and the breathing... isn't ours.

"This is where it ends, now." Harry whispers, right before the shack door is thrown open.

AUTHORS NOTE

So this is a suspend Harry story and I'm going to try to keep these A. N'a down to a minimal.

but PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. If no ones reading it,  I don't want to continue to update.

Thanks,  love lots

Kass (: