That One Special Night (That One Night Chapter 1)

“Damien, I want to have sex with you.”

Those words were out of my mouth before I could process them in my mind. I want to have sex with Damien. Not in the perverted way but in a lovey way. Just a couple of minutes ago, Damien and I were just here, on his bed, laying and cuddling each other for warmth and love. Until some hormones inside my body were shouting, “Chris! Touch his crotch! Touch his crotch! He’s getting hard! Grab it! Before someone else does!” Then that’s it. I quickly grabbed it before someone else does, like what my hormones said. Chris, you stupid. Who else would touch it? You two are the only human beings inside his house. Idiot alert.

Well, I expected he would smack my hand away from his sword, but he didn’t. He didn’t even flinch. That means I have access to his mighty sword all the time. But, hey! Sex is way much different from touching his crotch Chris! It’s even way different from a hand job. Arghh.. What would you do if he says, “No. I don’t want to have sex with you, bitch. Get your ass out of my house, NOW!” Those words shook me as I thought about them.

“Fine then. Come on. Kiss me”, He said, while grabbing me closer to him.

GOSH. I need to process this! Just a couple of minutes ago, I was holding his crotch and thought that was bad but, NOW, i’m going to have sex with him?. Oh hell. I’m going to hell. Forgive me, for all of my sins.

“Damien, are you sure about thi-“, my line was still not finish when he pressed his lips against mine. His lips, oh, so wonderful. It was soft as my pillow, much softer. His taste, it was hypnotizing.

I broke our kiss by pulling myself out of his hunger for me.

“Damien, how are we going to do this? I mean, we’re just two gay guys, I don’t even know if your gay, Second Year High School students that want to make love with each other, but, how are we going to do this? We’re just 14. I’m a virgin, and your still virgin, so, how are we going to do this?”, I asked him shaking my head again and again like a dog drying after a bath.

“I’m sure you know how to do this, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, I know it but not it’s not like what you heard or what you saw from me, I was faking it.”, I answered sadly.

“Why?”, he asked, with curiosity in his eyes.

“You know. To be known. To be popular. It’s the only way to be as popular as you in just a couple of days. I did that because I want you to notice me, like, even just a bit. It makes me happy.”

“Chris, you don’t have to do that to make me notice you. You have your own shine. You’re a star. That fell from the sky just for me”.

OH CRAP. What am I going to say!  Oh! My cheeks burn! Am I blushing! No! NO! Embarrassment alert! Embarrassment alert! I quickly hid my face by my hands. I don’t want Damien to see me blushing. Although, I’d love it.

“Why are you hiding you face?” he said, while removing my hands from my red face. “Don’t hide it. You’re beautiful.”

Those words. THOSE WORDS! AAHHHH! It made my blush even more! Now I’m smile like the world will end in any minute. Then, I quickly stared at the night sky from his window. Thank you Lord, for this moment. Thank you. I owe you a lot.

That moment, I was out of my mind that I forgot to hide my face from Damien. He rapidly kissed me again, this time, I manage to give back the kisses that he made. I made him go closer to me by grabbing his neck closer to me, which made the kiss even more passionate.

After a few seconds of kissing each other, I pulled myself to breath in. I need to breath. Ahh.. That was close.

He asked, “So, what now?”

“Are you really sure about this? I can’t give your virginity back. And you want to lose your virginity to me? Oh come on. I’m gonna get emotional here.”

“Chris, I love you. And that’s all that matters, isn’t it? I want to make love to you. And I don’t really care about my virginity. Well, I cared about it, but that’s because I wanted it to be lost by you.”

Oh Damien. You’re so sweet. I’m gonna kill you. Kidding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Oh Hey! You! Yes you!

Hello there!

I'm Benjamin Maniego, you can call me BJ if you want.

I'm from the Philippines, and i'm Gay.

Well, this is my first story on Wattpad.

So please! Bare with me!

Thanks!

I don't really care about Votes and Comments. 

I just want some people read my stories.

:D

So, wait for the 2nd Chapter of this story!

BTW, I dedicate this story to Amyscence because he's the one who motivated me to write some English BoyxBoy Story here on Wattpad.

I really love his stories! I'm crazy about them!

And his stories are the reasons why I sleep late at night. Super late like, 3 AM in the morning.

LOL.

BTW.

Picture of Damien beside! :D

Video: Who Am I To Say by Hope.

It made me emotional. :( 

BYE FOR NOW! 

:D