Secrets Revealed (That One Night Chapter 2)

“So, you’re gay.” I asked him.

Then there’s the silence, a big one, over there.

“Don’t tell this to anyone, okay? I’m gay, since the first time I met you. The first day I met you, you just drove me crazy. Just by looking at you, it made me smile. At first, I believed that It was just a man crush. But eventually, I learned how to accept the man I love. Just a disappointment that were not on the same class. But still, I’m happy that were school mates. And now, I’m not happy because I am a 1st Section Student, but I’m happy because I’m your classmate. If you we’re a 2nd Section Student, I would like to transfer there, just to share the same class with you. I love you Chris. I really do. Your hair, your eyes, your face, your build, your attitude, you just drive me crazy. And your voice, it’s making me alive whole day. I love you”. He said.

Those words. It was, I can’t define it. It just, what’s this? My eyes are wet. Am I crying? Yeah. I’m crying. I can’t stop it. I just love him so much. I never thought that he will love me back, like I do.

“Hey why are you crying?”

“Nothing. It’s just, happiness. It’s tears of joy. I never thought that you love me like this. I love you Damien. I love you”, I said while coming closer to his chest to cry on, and to hear his heartbeat. I was fast, and I really felt that its beating for me.

But what about the future? Can we get this relationship at the end? Can we face the wrath of our surroundings being a country full of homophobes? How can we get through this? What about family? I really want Damien to have a family. To have a wife, and kids. Real kids. This thoughts made me pull back from his warm embrace.

“Damien, What about the future? Can we get through this? How can we face the people? You know Philippines is a Religious Country and they hate Same Sex Marriage? Are you okay with adoption? So, what are we going to do?”, asked him, nervously.

“Chris, don’t worry about the future. We can help each other to do great in school. And after college, we can find job at US and we can have our Wedding there. And of course, we can always adopt. It’s not like I can make you pregnant.”

I shot him an obvious look.

“Kidding. And I said a while ago, I love you Chris, and that’s all that matters”, he said, while combing my hair like a princess.

“So, you love me?”, I asked him sarcastically.

“Yeah. I love you. More than I love myself”, he answered.

“Awww.. I love you too. Are you rea- ”, again, he didn’t let me finish what I’m saying. He kissed me again. Aw, Damien. I love you.

He broke the kiss to say something.

“Yes. I’m ready. More than you are. How long I have waited for this night to arrive. Thanks to Ms. Harris.”

“What? Why?”, I said while rubbing my lips against the back of my hands. I’m such a messy kisser.

“She told me that I should announce to the whole class that we have a Project in her subject. And I asked her if she can do me a favor, and she said yes, so I quickly told her that I want to group us alphabetically and by twos. So that I can pair with you”.

“Oh God, Damien! You are so sweet!”, I hugged him like how I hug my pillow at night. “You’re so sweet. I am so blessed that I have you.”

“But you owe me something.”, he said.

“Huh? Why? It’s not like I forced you to do that.”

“That may be, but I really want this”, he said with that sad puppy eyes. Gosh, he’s so adorable. I can’t resist him!

“Okay. What?”

“Go on a date with me.”

“Date? DATE?! I thought we’re together? Why do we have to date?”

“Yes, yes. We’re together. I know you love me, and you know I love you, but I don’t want to rush things. We haven’t got on a date together. I think we should make steps like what couples do.”

“Ooookay..”

Then, the awkward silence was there again, right beside me.

“Damien?”, I said.

“What is it, babe?”

BABE! HE CALLED ME HIS BABE! YEY!!! Okay okay. Enough with side comments.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Quickly, he grabbed my face towards his to kiss me. I kissed him back, which made our kiss deeper and more passionately. He asked to enter my mouth by pushing his tongue on my lips and I opened it, just how I wanted. His tongue, adventurously making all the way towards all the sides of my mouth. His taste, it was magnetizing. It taste like sweet vanilla mixed with some mint strips.

He grabbed me towards the side of his bed, without breaking the kiss, so he could be on the top. Yeah, so he’s the man on our relationship, so let it be.

Just what I expected, he broke the longest kiss I had in my whole life. He removed my shirt me quickly, like a maniac. Then, he digs into my body like a fat man having his dinner. Seriously?!

He kissed my neck, and sucked it, like a vampire. Oh. I would love if he tells me right now that he’s a vampire, and he is over 200 years old. Oh! How extraordinaire! I’ll smack his face if he confesses that he sparkle too. Too much gayness? Seriously people?

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Okay.. So, I ended there. :D

I really think that I need to stop right there because, 

seriouly, "I'M NOT YET READY FOR THEIR SEX SCENE!"

And it's only the second chapter and I want them to have sex.

LOL.

So, yeah.

BUT THIS STORY IS ONGOING! Thanks to MrTragedy, he just, motivated me to write this.

:D

So, thank you for reading and supporting this story!

I honestly thought that this story will not reach up to 50 reads.

BUT IT DID!

THANK YOU GUYS!

YOU'RE THE BEST!

So, thanks.

Anyway, tomorrow. or maybe later, i'll upload my second story, which is a Filipino BoyxBoy Story,

"RICH, NERD, GAY!"

THANK YOU GUYS!

BTW, I dedicate this chapter to xxWhoAteMyCookiexx because she and Amyscence are really my fave Author here on Wattpad!

And I'm really crazy about her story, High School Scandal.

It's hilarious!

Especially her Author's Notes. LOL