Money bang in the A

Lia pov

Growing up in Chicago was always a struggle. Violence and gangs everywhere but this is my city and I love it. I'd never think that I would be involved in all this shit in a million years. No more fighting all shooting, no more scraping up change to go to the corner store all robbing.

When i was a little girl I always told my aunt Macy I would never put us in a bad situation like my brother did i would always be the good girl I am supposed to be. I let her down so many times. My brother was in glory gang and he would always bring home stacks of money knowing my aunt would be mad cause she was curious where he got it from. He was killed in a drive by when I turned 13 my life turned off for a while. I couldn't function right so I started doing shit I wasn't supposed to. At 17 I lost my virginity to a ham ass nigga who I thought was my soul mate like my ride or die but really he just was in it for the sex. Ever since then I haven't opened up to no one. I stay solid and never fold.

My thoughts where interrupted by my best friend calling my phone

Biggs(bestie): bitchhhh!!

Me: lay it out( tell me)

Biggs: I think I'm pregnant

Me: you lyinggg!! Bitchhh!!

Biggs: no I'm not get over here rn

Me: damn I was gonna ((gco))

Biggs: pleaseee bitch you know I don't beg if it ain't important

Me: ight

I hung up and slid on some Gucci slides. You see I'm from the guta but it don't mean I don't make my money. I am a female rapper but I trap on the side.
When I was 18 I stopped all the gang violence and started a new career. I thought I needed to start over. I'm now 20 and live a good life in Atlanta.

I pulled up to Biggs apartment and told her to meet me down stairs. She met me and we took the elevator to her apartment with out a word being said. We walked in and there he was biggs low down ass boyfriend. He from the hood but he just one of those guta niggas who ain't shit. I tried to tell her she ain't wanna listen so I left it alone cause when he drop her ass after this baby I gotta be there to help her. And as a best friend I will be.

Biggs: come hea'

We walked in her room to the bathroom and she closed the door. I sat on the sink and watched her every move. She grabbed a pregnancy test from behind the toilet. So I knew right then and there she didn't tell him the news.

Biggs: I bought this this morning

Me: okay! What you waiting on take it bitch I want a god baby

Biggs: damn okay and I want you to have a baby too but we both know that ain't gone happen

Me: you damn right now take it* I said closing my eyes as she peed on the lil stick*

Me: omg eewww I hope you wash yo hands

Biggs: shut up* she said while holding in ha laugh*

Me: now we gotta play the waiting game

Biggs: so what's been going on for you?

Me: finna drop this monster remix on SoundCloud(go check that out by moshae on sc)

Biggs: oh shitttt!! I'm ready finna memorize every word

Me: don't you always do trying to be like me* I said as she hit me in the arm*

Biggs: girl bye I can rap

Me: let me hear something pee pee hands

Biggs: shut up. Okay here we go
All these lame ass bitches on my jock
While we riding around in drop tops
Smoking on strong with our glocks cocked
These bitches sleep while we making moves
They Not ready gotta make it do what it do