Allegiances

-FIRECLAN-

"Rolling hills, warm sunlight, sparkling rivers, this is our home! We must defend it!" -Woodstar, encouraging his clan during battle.

LEADER:

Woodstar: Chestnut tom with darker stripes and bright blue eyes.

MEDICINE CATS:

Prickletail: Tan tom with a fuzzy tail and pale green eyes. Mentor to Grasspaw.

Grasspaw: White she-cat with deep green eyes. Apprentice to Prickletail.

DEPUTY:

Needlewhisker: White tom with orange spots and blue eyes.

WARRIORS:

Owltalon: Orange tom with darker flecks and brown eyes. Mentor to Whitepaw.

Gorseclaw: Mottled gray tom with hazel eyes. Mentor to Fernpaw.

Cloudpelt: Fluffy white she-cat with grayish-blue eyes. 

Thorntooth: dusty tabby tom with green eyes. mentor to Hazelpaw.

 Runningfox: reddish tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes. Mentor to Harepaw.

Sandhill: Sandy tom with a darker spot on back. Mentor to Sunpaw.

Skyleap: Dusky brown she-cat with blue eyes. 

Wispcloud: Gray she-cat with white markings and hazel eyes. Mentor to Jaggedpaw.

Shadowspot: Gray tom with black patches.

APPRENTICES:

Whitepaw: White tom with green eyes. Apprentice to Owltalon

Fernpaw: Dusty tabby she-cat with amber eyes. Apprentice to Gorseclaw

Jaggedpaw: Gray she-cat with jagged white stripe on back. Blue eyes. Apprentice to Wispcloud.

Wildpaw: Reddish she-cat with amber eyes. Apprentice to Thorntooth.

Harepaw: Tan tom with brown eyes. Apprentice to Runningfox.

Sunpaw: Golden tom with scar above eye and pale green eyes. Apprentice to Sandhill.

QUEENS:

Lily: White she-cat with cream speckles and green eyes. former kittypet. Mother to Thorntooth's kits: Petalkit: A cream she-kit with white speckles and pale green eyes, and Treekit: A dark brown tom with tan paws.

-DUSTCLAN-

"You're all smug fools if you think you stand a chance against us! After today, this will just be another Dustclan hunting ground!" Talonstar, declaring war on Fireclan.

LEADER:

Talonstar: A dark gray tom with a huge scar on his flank and brown eyes.

MEDICINE CATS:

Moonfish: A silvery she-cat with blue eyes. Mentor to Blackpaw.

Blackpaw: Black tom with greyish-blue eyes. Apprentice to Moonfish.

DEPUTY:

Yarrowstripe: Yellow she-cat with white stripes and gray eyes.

WARRIORS:

Flashtail: White tom with golden tail and brown eyes. Mentor to Batpaw.

Gorgecliff: Mottled light brown tom with amber eyes. Mentor to Riverpaw.

Applemask: cream she-cat with reddish face and brown eyes. Mentor to Hazelpaw.

 Mousefoot: White she-cat with gray stripes. Mentor to Rainpaw.