MOONLIGHT KISS- Chapter 2

"What did you just say, Grey?". "I said, He's back!". I was in a state of confusion, then I laughed. I looked at him straight in the eye with tears on my cheeks, "There's no way that Reo is back. That can't be true. You're lying Grey!" I was so confused and scared to see Reo. I struggled and ran away. When I turned to my left, I saw someone. Could this be the something that was awaiting me this day?

"Reo?...". "Yenne?...". I tried to smile but I failed. "H.. Hey, long time no see", I said in a shivering voice. "Hey, why are you crying?". O please, don't act like nothing happened. "N..Nothing, I just slipped. It's really nothing". "Phew, I thought I'd be responsible for your actions!" He grinned at me. I couldn't control myself and my body felt like acting on its own, that's when I slapped him. Reo was in shock and also was I, "I..I'm very sorry, Reo". I offered him help but he just shrugged my hand away and didn't even say a word. Tears started flowing again and I wanted to say sorry til he says, "Alright, let's be friends okay?" It hurts when I couldn't do anything cause I haven't forgotten about him yet.

"I...I'm really sorry, Reo. I didn't mean to". He stood up even without glancing to say, "See you in class". Oh no, I hurt him. I didn't run after him, cause it'll only make things worse. I sighed and opened the door to see that class already started. Our homeroom teacher already started the lesson I just had to keep up. *Sensei pointed towards my seat. And I know what that means. Everyone was looking at me while I was walked accross the room to seat on my desk.

Then Sensei said something, "Oh right! I forgot to introduce our new student. Reo Kamitani". Reo smiled like a gentleman which made the girls murmur. "I'm Reo Kamitani, I hope that I can make friends here". I kept looking at him until he took his seat. He turned his head, and when he saw me looking at him, he stopped smiling. So, he's still mad at me. I wonder when he'll calm down. I guess I'll approach first.

Class was finished and I didn't even listen to one single word that Sensei said. I was too busy thinknig of a way to approach Reo but I didn't end up with anything. It's already Breaktime and I think that now might be right time to talk and apologize properly to him. And tell him all the details behind the slap thing this morning. I looked for him in the cafeteria but he wasn't there. So I thought that he might be eating his snack at the rooftop so I went there. Then someone called out my name. I turned and saw Him.