Humanoid

Brights lights shun my eyes, I was blinded "system reboot finish" my cyber house/computer said "great.." Sitting up I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled. T.E.S.S.A, my robot maid closed my back and covered it with synthetic skin to hide my core. I know what your thinking 'humans don't have cores in their backs' but let me sum it up for you, I am a Humanoid, the only one living.

My name is Kiara, I am a living breathing Human and this is my story...

My human body had so many problems with it. I would get sick so easily and it would take 4 months for my body to recover to my 'natural' state. I was so smart that my own parents didn't understand me. My time was put into my two main and favourite classes, electoral tech and science. Growing tired of my messed up human body, I designed a copy of my body using simple maths equations, digital technology, electro technology and science.

Only I needed to find away to create a transfusion machine to swap my natural body with my new humanoid body. Getting help from my 4 best friends Cameron, Alex, Rebecca and Sophia we managed to complete the transfusion machine but unfortunately my body gave out and put me in my death bed. Trusting my last hope, I used the transfusion machine to swap my body with the humanoid body.

It worked, but since I had never tested the humanoid out I had complications with the body. The first power core burned it's energy fast, so using my time wisely I created another power core making sure that this one lasts longer. The main complication was that the body would automatically shut it's self down for a half an hour to an hour. As soon as my body would restart I would being working and finding out ways to improve my body. Making it more advanced with the technology I could get my hands on.

Once I had enough spare pars I built another humanoid, I switched to her and finished making new adjustments to my main humanoid. Of course being in a new humanoid was discomforting and different but I had a year to get used to it, till my main body was completed. After the adjustments I switched back into N.H.B, with meant Non Human Body.

It took awhile to adjust to the new changes to N.H.B but I got used to it after 6 months. So, there's my story. You probably think that there's more to my past.. But that's all I saying for the moment now.