Chaptr 1

So this is my first Eremin story.If any characters r OOC just ignore it.I'm not good with personalities unless its a character that my friends gave me.Like in my one book I'm Armin.So in this its like my POV really coz I'm Armin in this.But its a Eremin..Oh if u read my one book you'll get it anyways the story starts..NOW!!

Armin POV

Eren and I were walking to his house from our highschool.I was gonna stay the night cause I basically live with him.Mainly because neither of us have any real family.So we're like room mates really.But anyways.We were walking back home.And then Eren asked me the weirdest question."Hey Armin?" "Yea Eren?" I quickly respond."W-well..I was just wondering..I-if you wanted to hang out tomorrow or something.I mean like..U-um.." "You mean do something like play video games and hang out at like the park and stuff?" I ask."YES!! EXACTLY LIKE THAT!!" He's says with excitement laced in his words.

~Magical Rainbow Unicorn Pegasas Kitten time skip~

Its the next day and the first thing we do is play Zombie Land..Or something like that.Its basically a zombie video game with zombie witches that cry,bombers which are exploding zombies that explode if you dont kill them fast,really fast zombies,and regular zombies.Its a pretty fun game once you get used to the random jump scares every now and then.Once we finished playing that we went out to the park.There was an ice cream stand and I really wanted ice cream."Hey Eren.Can we get some ice cream?" I ask eagerness laced in my words."Sure why not!!" He answered.We went to get the ice cream."What flavor would you like?" Asked the old and kind stand keeper.(A/n: think thats what they're called and the video game is and Xbox video game my brother had and took to collage and ended up losing.It was fun!! Loved it but didn't know the name.So I came up with one.Any who back to the story!!) "Um.Hey Eren what flavor do you want? I was going to share it with you but I can't choose with out thinking it wouldn't be fair to choose something you didn't like." "How about...Cotton Candy?" "That works!! One Cotton Candy please!" Once we got our ice cream we went to find a park bench we could sit on.We chatted about random things like 'We should play Truth or Dare when we get back!!' or 'I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK WHEN SUMMER BREAK COMES AROUND!!' then we went home after about a good 3 or 4 hours.It was getting dark by the time we got home.As soon as I entered the door I went to get my PJs on and pick out a movie.When Eren came down he asked "So.What movie do you wanna watch?" "HOW ABOUT JURASSIC WORLD?!""That works for me buddy!" I put the movie in and went to sit next to Eren.But right before I sat down he picked me up and sat me on his lap.I looked at him and felt heat rise to my cheeks.I quickly turn to watch some of the ads for other movies.Eren snickered at my reaction and turned his attention to the movie.About 2 hours later when the movie finally finished Eren asked "Can we play Truth or Dare now?" "Sure!!" A little bit of excitement in my voice.We went upstairs to my room and sat on the floor."So Armin.Truth or Dare?" "Um..Truth!" "Okay.Who do you like?" "N-no one really!" he could hear me stutter a little bit and said "C'mon Armin.Its TRUTH or Dare and you choose TRUTH.So you have to answer honestly." "U-um..Honestly I don't know who or if I like any one." The truth is.I have a HUGE crush on Eren.But I doubt he'd feel the same.So I try to avoid that question,or topic even,at all times.I guess I should have seen it coming."Okay.Eren Truth or Dare?" I asked to continue with the game.I may have said it a lite too hastily because Eren got thus big smirk on his face and said "Dare." "U-um..I can't think of any dares..What should I dare you.." I trail off as Eren.Scoots closer too me.I glance at him but just keep thinking then Eren says "I have a dare I can give myself." "Really?!" I asked surprised then his smirk got a big bigger? And I'm not so sure anymore "W-well..It depends on what it is.You have to tell me first and then I'll think about it." I told him."Okay.I Dare me to Kiss someone in this room." "But we-" my sentence was cut off by Eren pressing his lips against mine.I was shocked and frozen.I couldn't move and inch!

Eren POV

I scoot closer to Armin.He glances at me then goes back to thinking.Then he says "W-well it depends on what it is.You have to tell me first and then I'll think about it." I simply replied with "Okay.I dare me to kiss someone in this room." Lean closer to him as he tries to speak."But we-" I cut him off as I press my lips against his in a gentle kiss.I could tell he was shocked as he froze up.He couldn't move.I took that as an advantage to grab his waist and pull Jim closer too me.

Sorry reader-chan! I know u were probably enjoying it.But I have to go.So I'll leave it off here!! You can just imagine wht happens next in ur mind.Its going to be smut.Just forewarning u.But it probably won't be like those really good smut stories with all those juicy details.I'll try my best.But I can't promise it'll be THAT good.But thanks for reading and plz dont forget to

Like•Follow•and•Comment

See y'all reader-chans later!! Baibaimuauto!!!