Chapter 17

Here I was again.. for the million time laying next to Q after he has broke my heart. What was it about this man that I couldn't let go? I swear first loves are something else. Before I could even check my phone I had to run to the bathroom because I could feel my stomach turning.

''Ughh'' I say just sitting on the floor. I only had morning sickness with Ariel. When I was pregnant with Tyquan I didn't have morning sickness at all. So I had a feeling that I was pregnant with a girl.

''Baby you okay?'' Q asks from the bed. He was still half asleep.

''I'm fine'' I say as I'm back throwing up. This was going to be a long pregnancy. I decided to take a shower and get ready for my day. I was craving some mozzarella cheese sticks from TGI Friday. I was going to invite the kids to go with me but I forgot that today was the day that Matthew took them to that new theme park called ''Volcano Bay''. So it was just gonna be me eating by myself and I was fine with that.

When I arrived to TGI Friday I bumped into the waiter from last time.

''Jewel what brings you by?'' she says. I was shocked that she remembered my name.

''Craving some cheesesticks'' I say. She smiles.

''Follow me. Where's the kiddoes?'' she asks while we're walking to a table.

''They're with my bestfriend at Volcano Bay'' I say.

''I wanna take my child their one day. You know when he gets older'' she says.

''Aww how old is he?''

''2''

''Aww I remember when my kids were that age''

''Its a blessing'' she says smiling at me.

''It really is'' I say looking down at my stomach. I was starting to show.

''Oh my god. Baby number 5?'' she asks. I laughed.

''Actually 4''

''Oh yeah I'm sorry'' she says.

''No you're fine. I had a miscarriage back when I was 18. But actually this will be number 5 because I raised Daquan like he was my own. It's a long story'' I say.

''Girl it's fine. Me and you almost in the same boat but this time this makes baby number 3 for me. I ended up killing my first one. But I'm for sure keeping this one.''

''How far along are you?''

''3 weeks'' she says.

''Congrats'' I say.

''Thank you.'' she says looking me in my eyes. It was really something about this girl and I couldn't put my finger on it. ''Cheese sticks will be right up'' she says smiling and walking away.

After about 2 hours of stuffing my face I was on my way home. Jessica had hooked me up with some cheese sticks and wings to take home. 

''Where you been?'' Q asks meeting me at the door.

''TGI Friday'' I say hugging him.

''Aww what you bought me?'' he asks.

''Nothing'' I say mean mugging him.

''That's a bag full of food tho baby'' he says.

''Hell yeah. My waiter hooked me up. She told me every time that I come to ask for her'' I say smiling.

''Damn what's her name so next time we go we could remember her''

''Jessica'' I say.

''Oh alright I'll remember that name'' he says smiling.