17.07.09

♥︎

Location:
ThunderBay
Song playing:
What if- San E
Time:
10:12AM

Well I forgot to write yesterday so I'm gonna write what happened now. We did sleep at the hotel and there was a pool. We ate at Pizza Hut and there was a pretty hawt guy👀
We came back to the hotel and went to the pool. There was a lot of people so it wasn't that fun but still cool.
Since we had wifi I texted my friends.
(Btw Unnie if you read this I miss you)

♥︎

Location:
Ignace
Song playing:
God bless- LIVE
Time:
1:35PM

We stopped here to eat. There was a small playground so my brother and my sister played there while I looked around.
I learned something very useful today:
Chris Parker sucks cock.
That was written on our picnic table, along with his number.
Awesome.

Update: 2:12PM
I'm currently teaching my little brother how to make a hearteu with his index and thumb. I swear it's the cutest thing ever. He even kisses it before showing it to someone. The CUTEST.
And I'm trying to teach my sister how to do the "Brrrrrrr" sound. For now she's only spitting everywhere but hey it's getting there.

Update: 1:18PM
We rewinded the time...?
I don't know how to say it in english but yeah.

♥︎

Location:
Machin
Song Playing:
PALLIEH PALLIEH PIHAE RIGHT CHERRY BOMB FEEL IT YUM
Time:
1:57PM

IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS UP
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I fucking love Cherry Bomb. Like wow I stan talent man.

Update: 2:37PM
OPEN UR RICE
EATJIN AND OPEN UR RICE🍚

♥︎

Location:
Kenora
Song playing:
Wannabe- Hyoyeon
Time:
3:55PM

We stopped at Kenora to see a fish statue and it was WAY BIGGER than I thought. I thought the city was gonna be like any other one we've seen so far but it's actually really pretty. At least the area we've seen.
I'd see myself live here.

♥︎

Location:
Idk where but in Manitoba
Song playing:
Save me- BTS
Time:
4:39PM

We're now in Manitoba. I've never been in this province before.
[Quebec → Ontario → Manitoba → Saskatchewan → Alberta]

♥︎

Location:
Near Winnipeg
Song playing:
-/-
Time:
10:43PM

Oh. My. God.
This has to be the best day ever. We're at a pretty big camping with not a lot of people in tents. We don't have much space...
BUT.
THERE ARE FUCKING WATER SLIDES.
It's amazing.
And.
There. Was. A. FUCKING. Hot. Guy.
Forget the other ones, he was handsome af. He was asian (please don't call me a like a koreaboo or something) and had a little beard/mustache which suited him perfectly. And tattoos. Oh my god. His whole back and his arms (over the elbow) were covered in tattoos. Man, he was haaaawt.
But erm, he was older than me lol. Like he had a wife (I think) and a little girl. But yeah he was pretty damn cute and the little girl too *-*. He was probably around like 25 years old. Oh and I heard him speak English and another language, but idk what it was.

We ate popcorn in our tent and now we're going to sleep.

Foodnight everyone. Froggo i miss u🐸

 Froggo i miss u🐸

.