Nesscas

I forgot what the person who requested this, sorry! '-_- this is my first smut/lemon. Warning! This is smut. (This is my favorite ship! Fangirls queitly

Ness sighed, he couldn't think of anything to give his boyfriend for valentine's day. Yes, Lucas is his boyfriend. They look out for eachother, and love eachother. Ness looked through every store, but all the valentine stuff was sold out. He sighed, feeling disappointed in himself, and trying not to think of Lucas being sad.

Lucas walked in, shutting the door behind him, a cute blush on his face. "Happy valentine's day, what did you get me?" He asked, nervousness clearly in his voice. "Are you alright?" Ness asked, knowing that he wasn't that nervous around him. Lucas nodded as a response. Ness sighed and looked at the floor, embarrassed of having nothing to give his blonde boy. "I. . .I-I don't have anything. The stores were out of stuff for me to buy" Ness said, not looking up. Lucas whimpered. "You didn't even decide to give me a hug or kiss?!" He asked, giving a cute sad face. (Dies inside).

Ness giggled and kissed Lucas as he kissed back. They Hugged and deepened the kiss. Ness pulled away a blush on their faces. "I have a gift, Lucky for you!" Lucas chirped and ran out of their room. Ness waited patiently for his cute boyfriend to return.

Lucas came back in with a neko maid costume. Ness blushed and turned into a human tomato. "L-Lucas" he said, starting to feel. . .happy. . .down there. . .

"Yes, Master?" Lucas asked. This did not help Ness get rid of his boner he was hiding with a pillow. ". . .Lucas. . .your really f-cking cute in that" he said. "Thank you master! Would you like a kiss?" Lucas asked. Ness nodded, getting up, accidently dropping the pillow. Lucas' face turned into a tomato along with Ness'. "I-im sorry I-" he was cut of by Lucas kissing him. He pulled away, an innocent smile on his face.

"Would you like some. . .assistance, Master?" Lucas asked. Ness was speechless but nodded. Lucas unzipped Ness' shorts, quickly pulling the blue clothing off. Ness' boner was huge, being captivated in boxers, which were also pulled off. Lucas stared in awe, Ness blushing uncontrollably. "If you want to, you can adjust the speed, Master Ness" Lucas said, getting an Okey as a response.

Lucas teased the tip of Ness' friend, earning a moan. He continued to do tease with small licks and hot breaths. Ness bucked his hips, almost making Lucas have a gag reflex. Lucas returned to teasing a little more, then slowly tracing his tongue along the staff. Ness moans became more loud. Lucas liked his boyfriends music, but decided to turn it up.

Lucas slowly took in Ness' staff, until all of it was in his mouth, surprisingly. "Ohhhhh god~ Lucas more!" Ness moaned, bucking his hips inside of his mouth. Lucas nodded and deep throated making Ness more of a moaning mess. "L-Lucas~ ahh~ I'm going to cum!" Ness moaned. Lucas didn't care and in no time, Ness' sweet juices were swallowed by Lucas. "Are you pleased master~" Lucas purred. Ness kissed him, pushing him onto the bed, making him dominate. (Sorry if you want Lucas to be dominant, my son isn't the type in my opinion, I'm sorry). "M-master~" Lucas moaned from the sudden action, anime blush as f-ck. 

     Ness smirked, he liked being dominate in everything. "Be a good Lucas and take of all your clothes~" he said, then looked in a drawer for lube. Lucas obeyed, his clothes off and feeling embarrassed. "Damn it!" Ness muttered. "What's wrong?" Lucas asked hiding his naked body in the covers. "N-nothing Lucas. . .why are you hiding in the sheets?" He asked the shy blonde. He got out of the covers, waiting for something to happen. "Lucas, lay on the bed" Ness demanded, instantly getting what he wanted with no hesitation. Lucas waited patiently. (I'm bored so I decided to make it kinky, sorry, this is my first lemon so it must be sh¥t). Ness did find handcuffs and chains (Because  the author is stupid) and chained Lucas' hands to the bed posts, and feet to the other end, he was spread out like a ginger bread man?

     Lucas squirmed a little, but stopped as Ness kissed him, hands heading towards his staff. Lucas whimpered in the kiss as the hand wrapped around his tip. Ness then went full speed jacking him off. Lucas could hardly breath through the moans. "Oh Ness~ yes~ I-I love you so much master~" he moaned. Ness suddenly stopped making Lucas pout all cute and stuff. "I wish I could find the lube, but I can't, this might hurt a lot" he said, Lucas whimpering at this.

     Ness freed Lucas, but not for long. He turned him around and chained his hands to the post again, but not his feet. Ness positioned himself, and then went in slowly and gently. Lucas whimpered and mewled,  crying a little. Ness hugged Lucas and breathed on his neck, trying to calm him. "Master, please move" he said after a few minutes. Ness thruster in and out slowly and hard. Lucas and Ness tangled their moans together. "Your so tight, Lucas~" he whispered into his ear. "And your huge, Master" Lucas replied. Ness started going faster and harder, each thrust earning a moan from one of the boys.

    "Ness~ I love you~" Lucas moaned, making Ness gain so much speed and thrust, it was at maximum. Lucas helped thrust by bucking his hips. Ness started jacking off his boyfriend quickly. The whole world could hear their moans as they were getting closer. "M-master, I'm going to cum, if you a-are too, you c-cant cum into me" Lucas moaned. Ness nodded, too out of breath to say anything back. They moaned eachothers names and came.

     Ness and Lucas breathed heavily, cuddled up together, under the covers. Ness spooning Lucas. "You make a lovely maid, would you mind making dinner tonight?" Ness asked. Lucas laughed and nodded as they fell asleep.

    1031 words, I keep thinking I could do better! Sorry if your cringing or scared for life.