Part 1

(Slight spoiler warning. If you haven't watched Akame Ga Kill or read the manga, please do that first before reading this.)

You were a member of Night Raid. You and the others went on a mission to kill your next target. As Akame and the others killed some guards, you walked up to some more casually.

Guard: Stop!

Y/N: Yeah... No.

You quickly activated your Imperial Arms, a suite of red dragon like armor.

Author's Note: (Just imagine Issei's armor from Highschool DxD)

The guard attempts to kill you but you quickly overpower him and kill him.

Y/N: Nothing personal, buddy.

You later found Akame and Leone with some boy that the family was probably toying with. Akame was going to kill the daughter of the family but the boy quickly did it himself.

Y/N: Huh. Didn't even hesitate. He could have potential.

The three of you took the boy, who said his name was Tatsumi, to the others and took him to the hideout.

That morning, you were training with Bulat.

Y/N: So what do you think of Tatsumi?

Bulat: I think he may turn out to be a great addition.

Y/N: Right. But he's not gonna get between me and Akame is he?

You had a massive crush on Akame since you first joined the team.

Bulat: I have my doubts. Plus, he can't really get between you two if you aren't together yet now can he?

Y/N: Eh... I guess you're right.

After training, you went to your room and opened your journal to a hand drawn picture of Akame.

Y/N: One day, my love... One day I will man up and confess my feelings...

End of part 1

AnimeJon: Hey, guys. Glad to be back. I honestly missed writing stories for you all. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next part.