Part 3

It has been a few weeks and Sheele and Bulat had unfortunately met their ends and the base was currently under attack by the Jaeger member Dr. Stylish and his experiments. You were in your armor, punching all the ninja minions that came your way.

Y/N: How'd they find us?!

Axel: I wouldn't doubt Esdeath's forces.

The voice caused you to stop.

Y/N: That voice...

Axel steps out of the shadows

Axel: Yep. How've ya been? I see you have an Imperial Arms too.

Y/N: You! How dare you come here?!

Axel: Oh please. I said I wanted a real fight and now that you have an Imperial Arms, the stakes couldn't be any higher!

Axel activates his Imperial Arms' armor mode and charges at you. You barely have time to block his attack

Axel: How sad... Even with an Imperial Arms, you don't hold a candle to me. Would it help if I killed your new friends? After all I was the one who killed your last team!

Y/N: Agh!

You tackle him.

Y/N: You filthy monster! I'll make you suffer for even saying that!

You kneed Axel in the gut, causing causing him to cough up blood.

Y/N: You will suffer for spilling their blood! I promise. Here and now... I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

You slam him into a tree and punch him, causing the tree to break and topple over. Axel laughs from under his helmet.

Axel: You done having a temper tantrum?

Y/N: What the?

Axel: My Imperial Arms has the power to increase my strength by making contact with my opponent. Haven't you felt your energy go down?

Now that he mentioned it, you didn't feel as strong as when you were before making contact with him.

Axel: Now. My turn.

He grabs your helmet and knees your head, causing your helmet to shatter and reveal your face.

Axel: You are still a pathetic rat. A pity.

He goes to punch you but you quickly grab him and activate your armor's ability.

Axel: What are you doing?!

Y/N: I'm gonna overload your armor. My armor allows me to double my strength. And I'm gonna keep doing it while your Imperial Arms keeps absorbing and soon you won't be able to take anymore!

Axel: Get off me!

He tries to shake you off but fortunately for him, you were grabbed by a monsterfied Stylish

Axel: Thanks good doctor. Until next time my dear friend!

And with that Axel flies off

Y/N: NO!

Before Stylish could kill you, Akame managed to slice at Stylish with Murasame, killing him.

Y/N: He was right there...

Tatsumi: Who?

Najenda: The man who killed Y/N's friends before he joined Night Raid.

Akame quickly hugs you. When she saw the blood dripping off your face, she started to tear up.

Akame: I'm so glad your safe...

Y/N: Akame... I'm sorry for worrying you.

Tatsumi: I thought if two Imperial Arms wielders fought, one was certain to die.

Lubbock: True but there was a disturbance from an outside force. If that doctor hadn't interfered, things could've been bad...

You deactivate your Imperial Arms and hug Akame.

Y/N: Akame, please don't stain your pretty face with tears...

Akame: W-What?

Y/N: I need to tell you Akame... I love you. I've loved you for a long time now.

Mine: About time you tell her.

Y/N: Don't ruin the moment, Pinkie.

Akame: Y/N... I love you too.

With that you give her a gentle kiss on the lips.

Leone: Awe. So cute.

Najenda: Let's go everyone. After that attack, we have to find a new base of operations.

With that, Akame and you join the others on an Air Manta and fly off, the whole flight you hold Akame's hand in yours.

Part 3 End

Authors Note: Hey everyone. Hope you enjoyed this part. Stay tuned for the epic finale