Chapter 3

Y/n P.O.V
I woke up at the crack of dawn. To see the reaper just staring at me. Do you know how creepy it is to wake up to a reaper looking at you? Very creepy. "What do you want Reaper?" I asked very pissed off. "Joker asks for your presence in the main tent"He says annoyed. I jump up, run my fingers through my hair. I don't care what I looked like. I walked up to the blue and white tent in the center. I parted the tent doors and went inside. All I could see was the dual haired male."Hey Dagger, have you seen Joker?" He seemed startled, but he quickly smiled. "I think he just left to ge--" Dagger gets cut off by a familiar voice"You wanted to see me, Dagger?" A young boy around thirteen years old, with blue hair and blue eyes." Smile! How's your first day?" I smiled as I leaned on the chair. He did not say anything. Once again I heard the doors open and saw Joker with Black coming our way. It seemed that Joker was making, well trying to make a jest, but Black did not seem to care about it very much. Black saw me and stiffened. I smirked and leaned on Dagger."Joker, what did you want?" The ginger smiled and ran at me. He tackled me to the ground." Joker get off her." Dagger said concerned." Don't worry I'm not a porcelain doll, I'm not going to break."I laughed. I tried to shove Joker off. Dagger seemed a little jelouse, but I just brushed it off. When I finally pushed Joker off he looked at Dagger and laughed like a mad man. I look at Dagger he has a big red heart on his face. He seemed to be blushing.
"Joker what did you want?" I asked the read head. "Oh yeah Angel could you train with Dagger?"
"Sure, I just need to get dressed and fix my hair." I said walking to the entrance of the tent. I feel someone's hand on me....