Log 4.0: You Can (Not) Write

Hey people who have somehow found yourself on my page. It is time for the 4th update regarding my writing progress. What does the shameful evangelion reference in the title mean,(other than a strange taste in anime) you ask? Well I've been busy with school and responsibilities for most of the year and I'm somehow even busier now that's it summer so I haven't had the time to write much. Nonetheless I'm still writing these projects however slow it may be.
Projects I'm working on:
Blaze-I'm about halfway through chapter 5.
Side story for blaze-My wallet where I kept the original notes for this(you can judge me for this but it was what it was) was stolen a long time ago so I need to reorganize my thoughts of it.
The group project mentioned in previous logs- This fell apart due to creative differences but I still have my piece of the first chapter. I'm gonna talk to the guy who started it and ask for his permission to post it. If I post it and you guys like it, I'll continue it. If not, I'll recycle the characters I created for it and put them to some other use.
The individual project previously mentioned-undergoing reevaluation.
Well that's it for the updates. I'll try to see how fast I can work on the projects but as I said I'm really busy so I can make no promises other than not dropping them. Au revoir et a bientôt !
-Nathan