~ Secret

Kim's POV

" Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! " - Ugh! Ano ba! Hindi ko sya gusto OK!? Kim! Makinig ka! Makonsensya ka nga! Bestfriend mo yan! At bat ka naman magkakagusto sa taong may ganyang klaseng ugali?! Tsaka may Girlfriend na yan! Inawan na niya kayo dahil ayos na ang problema nilang dalawa ng Girlfriend nya! OK?! " Ugh! "

" Are you okay?" - I felt a warm hand that just patted on my shoulder. I didn't to look around because I'll just look like I've gone to the beach and my face got sunburned! Umiling lang ako pero di ko hinarap ang taong yun. " Are you sure? " rinig ko galing sa likod. I just nodded so he just removed his hand from my shoulder. I sighed after he did that. I looked at James who was looking at his girlfriend na parang matutunaw na ang girlfriend nya. I bowed just to stop me from looking at him. " OK, Classed dismissed" our teacher announced. Oh! At last! I was about to go down stairs when I heard huge raindrops falling. It's raining! Fine! I guess I'll not buy and eat my snacks anymore. I went back to our homeroom and saw James and his girlfriend at one corner. That hit me! I stumped my feet as hard as I could and that made everyone look at me. Well, I apologise for that. I went to my chair and sat while looking outside while the raindrops keeps on falling. " You can tell me " I was shocked when I heard that voice. It was miguel who sat beside me. I smiled as I looked at him. I turned away and said, " Nah, it's nothing. Well, yes, there's that one thing that bothers me, but I can handle it. " We kept silent for just a while and he broke the ice. " Don't be jealous. You should be happy for him. Besides, he's your bestfriend. " H-he knows?! " What are you talking about Migs?" I faked a laugh as I asked him. " You're too obvious Kim. " he whisphered. Am I that obvious?! " This past few days, I always caught you looking at him like there's something special when you look at him. And when he talks to you, you act like you're mad at him or something that makes you conversation short even though you still like to talk to him longger" I was speechless when I heard that. " Don't worry, you're secret is safe with me. " My heart felt lighter when I heard that. Well, it looks like I can trust Miguel with my secrets. " Thanks Migs" I said and I smiled at him. " Hey! What's the issue man? " Kevin said as he patted Miguel's shoulder. " That was nothing, I just asked her what was bothering her a while ago. " Miguel said. " Well, what was it?" I looked at Miguel and he looked at me. " She doesn't want to tell me even though I told her that she could trust me with her secrets! " Miguel said. " Yeah, that was nothing. Really. " I said.

Alyssa and Veronica was walking toward our homeroom. They were pointing towards me and that's because I was surrounded by the 3 new classmates. " what do we have here?! " Alyssa said. I noted her sarcasm! " We're just talking about something" I said. " Migs and Kim has a secret and they wouldn't tell us! " Kevin said in a teasing way. 'I wanted too! But it's just never mind. ' I thought. " Watch your mouth dude! If Alyssa and Veronica will be mad at Kim because of what you have said, you're dead! " Miguel stood up and pointed angrily at Kevin when he said this. " Hey man! Slow down! I won't force you to tell us. But if you're ready, we're just here to listen. " they just nodded. " Tara, dun tayo sa may labas. Ang init dito! " Veronica said as she broke the ice. We followed her and I was at the door and I just stopped walking and said " Oo nga! Masangsang pa nga ang amoy eh! " everyone laughed. It was because Rachel, James' girlfriend sprayed cologne around her and in my peripheral vision I saw Rachel looked at me as well as James. I laughed harder when I saw them. Ha! This isn't a revenge. This is just me being sick of both of you. These are just my symptoms and the disease is just coming.