Laughing Jack One Shot-

A/N: I suggest reading without the music first then reading with, or vice versa. ×-×

And every time the rain comes down,

You'll know that I'm the one who'll be around.

You're fighting a demon,

Your heart keeps on beating,

Slamming the bathroom door shut. All you could hear was their never-ending screams that no amount of effort could block out. You stepped onto the window ledge, "Y/N," Jack breathed out, breaking the door open, "Don't jump Y/N, please."

You're feeling so close to the edge

(Don't jump).

You could see the pain his heart made just from looking in his eyes. "You don't understand Jack! I want to die- please! just let me die!" You yelled, hitting him. "Just let me die!" A sob erupted from your lips which shook your whole body. He held out his hand, "Take my hand Y/N." shifting gaze from the outside to his outstretched claw. You stepped down and took his hand.

You're losing your temper,

You want to surrender,

I'm talking you down off the ledge

(Come take my hand).

You won't go lonely into this fight,

If you just hold me we will survive.

You had tears cascading down your face as Jack wrapped his arms around you. "Don't cry, Y/N. Everything will be okay." he muttered, "But nothing is okay now." You kicked something which made your foot hurt, causing you to be even more angry. Your shoulders slumped showing you gave up. "Hey, I'm here now, I'll share the pain." he held on to your hand.

Every time the rain comes down

(When the rain comes down),

I'm the one who'll be around

(The one who'll be around),

I'll become a part of you and share your pain.

"Gumdrop, I won't ever leave you." He whispered, combed soothingly through your hair as you sobbed into his chest, no words were needed as he knew what they were arguing again. "It's alright Y/N." Jack lifted up your chin with his index claw and pressed his lips to yours. You moved your hands to his cheek and cupped both red cheeks.

Every time the rain comes down

(When the rain comes down),

Imma lift you off the ground

(I'll lift you off the ground),

Gonna grab your hand and take you far away.

Every time the rain comes down.

A sob wracked your whole body, "Jack I'm so sorry." Wrapping your arms around his body, "It's alright Y/N, I love you." He lifted you up, bridal style and we appeared at the foot of the Mansion. He gently placed you on the grass at the door and opened it. The creepypastas cheered but quickly realised it wasn't a good time and left you alone. Jack's grip on your hand tightened and we arrived at the door of his room.

All your tears are in vain,

And it drives you insane,

'Cause nobody cares if you cry

(But I'll be there).

"It's like they don't care about me Jack, only themselves." Y/N cried.

Deep inside there's a riot,

I feel that you're tired,

You don't wanna live a lie

(I'm there for you).

You won't go lonely into this fight,

If you just hold me we will survive.

He opened the door and sighed as you ran to his bed, and screamed into a pillow. Jack hugged from behind and pressed his lips to the back of your neck. "Let it all out, it may help, my sweet Gumdrop." He whispered as your tears still fell down your face.

Every time the rain comes down

(When the rain comes down),

I'm the one who'll be around

(The one who'll be around),

I'll become a part of you and share your pain.

Every time the rain comes down

(When the rain comes down),

Imma lift you off the ground

(I'll lift you off the ground),

Gonna grab your hand and take you far away.

Jack turned you around and wiped the tears away. Looking into your (e/c) orbs, they weren't glowing, they were red and puffy from all the crying.

Every time the rain comes down.

And every time the rain comes down,

You know that I'm the one who'll be around.

Every time the rain comes down

(When the rain comes down),

I'm the one who'll be around

(The one who'll be around),

I'll become a part of you and share your pain.

Every time the rain comes down

(When the rain comes down),

Imma lift you off the ground

(I'll lift you off the ground),

Gonna grab your hand and take you far away.

"It's alright Sweet, I love you, I'm here." He smiled at the sobbing version of you that sat before him and pulled her into his cheek, letting her tears soak his shirt. "I love you Y/N." He repeated for the... fifteen hundredth time. "I love you Jack." She finally spoke, looking up at him, drying her own tears and smiling. He leant down and pressed his lips to hers.

Every time the rain comes down.

A/N: Wow, I am not emotional. Are you?

×
@tinky-
×