Meeting Him

T'was Monday morning, December 26, 2017 when I first met him. Everybody was playing at the nearest gamestore at the market. I was with my little brother that time, hoping to see a new gift to share with my friends and family. We were both walking down the stairs when I bumped into him like a scared gorilla. The impact was so strong that the both of us fell on the ground and lose our conscience. I felt so dizzy after that.

"Awwww, my poor head"

"Are you ok sis?!" my little brother said.

Because of the strong impact, I was unable to move, and cannot see clearly, but by the grace of God, I was able to stand up again and walk like nothing happened...

"It really hurts.." I whispered.
"You're gonna be fine sis, I got you." Steve said

It was 3:30 in the afternoon when that happened, we were both rushing when we didn't saw what's coming toward us. It was really a miracle that I was able to stand up again.

Before we left, a loud voice shouted back at us.

"HEY MISS?!!"

I looked back and saw him for the first time. 

He had those brown round eyes with thick eyelashes, and his cheeks are burning red because of the cold weather. I will never forget his lips most of all, he has the pinkest and juiciest lips that I've ever seen seen. He is perfect, but in that short amount of time made me think, "would I ever see him again?"