10.

"hello love." I quickly look at the door with wide eyes.

"where is Damien, what did you do to him!?" I asks angry.

"He's still alive Elizabeth. " he says with a chuckle.

"why did you take me here?" i ask.

"Cause you're mine." He says and walks closer to me.

"What do you mean?"

"i mean that you are claimed by two guys."

"I'm what?" I say confused. He sighs and sits next to me.

"it means, you are mine to." his British accent deep.

"but you never, like came into my life before." I whisper looking in his brown eyes which have a little pink in it.

"I couldn't, I know it was you cause I saw you when you were still in Doncaster and it might sound creepy but I saw your eyes every day no matter where, I saw them, your beautiful eyes, glinstering in the sun light. and I just knew it was going to be you who was going to be a claimed one when Trevor talked to me saying 'after she's ours you would be perfect for her' but I had to move away and when I came back you had moved to. I looked everywhere till I found you in Manchester. And yeah I actually want you for myself but I know I can't do that..." he ends with a sigh.

"I... Trevor said that to you?" he nods. "I... I don't know what to say..." I mumble.

"I would be the same but, do you understand why I took you away from Damien?" I nod and lie back down.

"Do I have to stay here... where every I am?" I ask looking at him as he plays with my fingers. his long beautiful blond hair falling for his eyes stopping just above his cheeks, going father down in layers.

"only if you want to and if you don't your free to go. you can room around if you want." he finally looks into my eyes.

"I want to stay." He starts smiling. "but it's to get to know you, if I don't like you I'm gone and! I want to get to see Damien if I want to."

"okay anything you want."

"you know I still don't know your name." he grins.

sorry it took so long to update, but here it is chapter 10, i know it's short but i won't take long before uploading the next chapter pinky promise.

luv ya all xx