Prologue

War never changes.

Life is short, it can even be shorter for some who face war. War is an idea to kill for a reason, it gives us some purpose to fight. But in this cruel universe, it's a common thing, usually a false lie to make us fight.

4468 AD the year that had the start of the war with the Valeum Theocracy which would be a long bloody war. The government of this Empire has a ruling monarchy. It had a royal family that ruled. It was galactic west of the United imperium the great galactic Empire that I served and ruled so much of the soul sector and the regions around it.

"All systems green" a voice over the com system spoke "reactor at 100%"  another spoke. Then one spoke back to me "Zel, Zel I need you to focus" it was the commander. " ok you be using the ZZX 10 Experimental unit" then he replied back. Then another voice a female spoke "sir are sure he is ready to pilot it, there are many complex systems on the mech and he is only 21 sir. " he is ready I assure you" he replied back then he went back to me "we will be entering the hot zone with the rest of the fleet then enter in to orbit with them then make the lunch. It is unfortunate that they need the unit but it has not been tested yet. But it is an order." "Sir we have entered into orbit... " I drowned out the nose with the music I had from home or what I have left.  The cockpit was dark,  the control board had lights glowing it also had a touchscreen on the console. The man head view camera was off,  could not see what was happening, but we were going to lunch soon. In my life I have had nothing much my homeworld has lost I did not know my parents really the commander took me in and raised me like a son. I was a shy and quiet child I have only began to open up now.  The commander trained me to use the mechs and fight. For all of my life, the only familiar place is the cockpit. "Zel it is all most time" the silence I had faded and the more and more noses rang "ship batteries are firing, intercepting targets" one voice yelled "the fleet is in combat" another spoke. "Zel,  we are in orbit in valeum airspace the ships are dropping their units, operation Planet Fall has begun. You will join up with ark squad when you land from there you will add and,  support the squad." The commander spoke.  The camera from the head view activated now I can see. He spoke again "do you copy" "yes sir" I replied back.  The door opened splaying out the harness holding me released and I began my decent I to the War that will change my life forever.