Arriving to Magnolia

Y/ N Pov
We've been on this train for at least 4 or 5 hrs now I'm getting more excited to get there! 'I wonder what it's like at Fairy Tail?' I thought to myself but I'm gonna think it's a cool place! I got on my phone again and played my F/G while listening to music and time flew by! "Hanako wake up we're here!!" I say while shaking her shoulder she woke up and we got our stuff. We found a big apartment it was bigger than our old one. Me and Hanako literally had to share a bed but our house was a cabin we found. "I CALL THIS ROOM Y/ N!!" Hanako yells happily, I chuckle "K Hanako! But you need to unpack before we head out!" I say and me and Hanako starts unpacking and after we got done unpacking we went to get groceries and look at cool stores ppl were selling! I found 2 pretty f/c dragon necklaces but they looked familiar, " I see you like the necklaces" the young woman said " Uh yea I do their very pretty but-" I was cut off by the young woman "You can have it I can tell it means something to ya."  I was shocked what she said " I can't just take them l from you!" I say the woman picks up the necklace and puts 1 necklace in my hand and the other  in Hanakos and says " These necklaces are very special to ya!" I feel guilty for taking them "Thx!" Me and Hanako say at the same time. Hanako looks at me worried " Whats wrong Y/ N?" Hanako says " Its nothing Hanako" I say with a smile! We went back home and put the groceries up, " I'm gonna go to bed Y/ N I'm tired!" She says tiredly " Ok but remember tomorrow we're going to Fairy Tail!" I say and she nods and goes to bed. I went to my room and laying on my bed looking at my necklace. ' This necklace looks very familiar but where did I see it?' I thought and went to sleep excited about going to Fairy Tail tomorrow.

Hanako Pov
I told Y/ N that I was going to bed but I can't really sleep I've been worried bout her especially since the necklaces we got they look very familiar but where tho? I fell asleep and excited to go to Fairy Tail tomorrow.