Chapter 1: The Seceret Weapon and Hybrids starts breeding

So the had crystal had landed on the animals of planet earth, the crystal was called DarknessCRYS, the crystal fell from Banono's house in space but actually it was made of weird material's, some was TOXIC CHEMICAL'S and Dark Chemicals."Look its a falling Star" , shouted the giraffe.
So the DarknessCRYS was about to hit the ocean but then a whale leaped in the air and ate it," oh no!", cried Nemo. The ocean was swimming for their lives while the whale was enjoying his dessert the land animals came to the ocean and lean to drink, but then the sea animals crash into land and a loud BOOM shattered the land with all the animals sreaming and crashing into other animals.
"Now for my seceret weapon,
DarknessCRYS will fuse every animal,on land and sea will fuse into one,muahahahahah!!",Banono laughed diabolical like he wanted to distroy the worldwide.
When the animals were running, an Owl swoops down to get a mouse, the Owl and the Mouse was fused into one big Hybrid,it was an Owouse. The Owouse's ability was squeezing into little holes and it can assists other carnivores. Than a gorilla wanted a drink of water ,but a shark came and crashed into the gorilla. The shark and the gorilla was into a cool fuse, the fuse was a shark head, shark fin and the rest are the gorilla.